• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map 8.6 long term project - I need your suggestions!

Wilf0rd

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders!

I'm planning to start a 8.6 real map project and I need your suggestions about what you think is the most important things to have for a successful server?

I've had successfull ot servers before so I know how to create and configure a server but it was a very long time ago now and I need your help to know what the players requests for a good server.

I already have a good 8.6 real map server and therefore I would like to start this project with client 8.6. This server will not start tomorrow, next week or next month. This is a long-term project. I'm also thinking about to run a test server for a few weeks in order to optimize the server after the players requirements.

Please let me know your opinions. All areas are more than welcome to discuss, skill & exp rates, quests, tasks, events, vip or not vip, spells, weapons, addons, etcetera.

Many thanks for your help! :)

My opinion after palying many 8.6..Mostly enjoying it with:

Lowrate Ending 1x
Pvp Enfo after level 100(, to avoid people go bot careless about dieing+incentivate wars)
Expensive blessings
Custom Quests
Custom Monsters
Custom map
No new spells

Thanks in advance

Back