• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real map( A little smaller version)

Zuxus

Learning C++ and Lua
Reaction score
It's almost the same map as here http://otland.net/f50/8-4-real-map-yalahar-24154/. The difference is I removed some thing that not is necessery. I removed alot of water in the beginning and I removed those tortoise and toad islands. That is basicly what I did, and now the map is below 100mb.

Oh, right, I forgot one thing I removed some of the duplicates because that actually caused some trouble for me.

I can't show you a screen of the file being scanned, and everything, that's is because my avast doesn't show anything.

It can be downloaded here. And it contains the npc.
MegaShare.com Free Webhosting

As I said its the same as in the post I linked to before, but this one is for lazy people that don't want to remove any water, whatsoever.

Here is another real map where I removed yalahar, and now its down to 86 mb.
http://www.megashare.com/655820

Last edited by a moderator:
dh6f5y.png

It's 96 mb I think, if I am not mistaken. But you could always remove more water and unneccesery things while you map.

Thanks alot! It still contains pretty much bugs, but now I can edit them myself atleast! :)

Regards,
UppOchNer!

Thx. If you want, ofcourse you can make it some lesser MB to delete some hunting places where nobody comes. I think if you do that, the map is around the 75 mb or something. That gives lesser lagg, and the server will load the map faster. =)

Thx. If you want, ofcourse you can make it some lesser MB to delete some hunting places where nobody comes. I think if you do that, the map is around the 75 mb or something. That gives lesser lagg, and the server will load the map faster. =)

Lol? Not 75mb, haha.
Remove the like 25mb? That's insane, 25mb of spots are allot.
I'd say it can down to...85-90mb. And that's much too.
90mb for sure, less...I'm not sure about.

/Limannen

Can anyone save and upload it in OTMapEditor ?

When I try to open it in OTMapEditor it says:
Could not open the file.
Unknown attribute. Code: 89011237

In Remere's map editor it work great...
But I don't like this map editor...

Back