• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real map project - up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
so like how much is being explored every day? and when do you believe the map will be completed?

duno there are alot of quests..............................................................

152 to be exact... 99 done... so 53 quests left.. some of them are easy and some takes a lot of time to make

Last edited:
Nice project, but don't even think about relasing it! Everybody could have a complated RL map after it <_<

I wish you good luck.
Btw. I'm running a project which is also like this, atm. 90% of all quests done, and only one place missing in zao...

Last edited:
Nice project, but don't even think about relasing it! Everybody could have a complated RL map after it <_<

I wish you good luck.
Btw. I'm running a project which is also like this, atm. 90% of all quests done, and only one place missing in zao...

Pedobear project will rox, he can make everyone talk to gain info:ninja::cool:...

I wish you good luck.

at your server it says
Rl-Quests (Tibiawiki based) = 90/107
http://sonaxia.no-ip.org/

:p but to be more correct, there is 156 quests I think :p

So you've got 90/156 :p That isnt 90% :)

at your server it says
Rl-Quests (Tibiawiki based) = 90/107
Sonaxia - Latest News

:p but to be more correct, there is 156 quests I think :p

So you've got 90/156 :p That isnt 90% :)

Yea it was, but now I've more. Using tibiaml too, it has over 200 infos of quests, I've all big quests already (almost, maybe ~1-5 missing) :D
But your project could be better cuz I don't make all shitty missions like go to talk with XXX and then talk with XXX, I skip all those stupid & useless things.

EDIT: TibiaML has 228 quest informations...Going to check them all after tibiawiki quests.

Last edited:
Yea it was, but now I've more. Using tibiaml too, it has over 200 infos of quests, I've all big quests already (almost, maybe ~1-5 missing) :D
But your project could be better cuz I don't make all shitty missions like go to talk with XXX and then talk with XXX, I skip all those stupid & useless things.

Tibiaml is useless xd only Killing in the name of quest, takes 5 quest slots in their list.

Ok, where did you got your 156 quests then :p
I only do all tibiawiki quest... They are the most important ones.

Lawl, I only counted mainland quests :p:D:p Fail
But I don't need outfit quests, since I'm gonna use custom addon system.

He's just showing what he's devoloping right now.

(All quests)

Not a download map..

Very nice project Ped0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back