• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real map project - up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love all the people who come to say "Real map sux"

It's posts like of that kind that made me start my first OT, custom map, spells, monsters, items, it was great.

I enjoyed it, and so did the people who played it.

It's too bad that when a custom server launches people compare it to real map OTs, so it just fails.

I worked on mine for more than 10 hours a day, the people who played it still email me, asking when my new project will be done (before xmas). its really too bad only like 25 players max online. whereas a real map will have 100 online min.(if the ot maker is any good, like this guy.)

So my point, stfu about bears rl map, hes just making what he knows will be popular, every programmers job.

One last thing Ped0bear. Why in the world would you put "pedo" in your name? There is actually an article about a guy online who went by the name Pedobear, he was arrested for having pics of nude children, (hence "pedophile").

Change the name, unless of course kids are your thing, in which case, youre a monster.

I just love all the people who come to say "Real map sux"

It's posts like of that kind that made me start my first OT, custom map, spells, monsters, items, it was great.

I enjoyed it, and so did the people who played it.

It's too bad that when a custom server launches people compare it to real map OTs, so it just fails.

I worked on mine for more than 10 hours a day, the people who played it still email me, asking when my new project will be done (before xmas). its really too bad only like 25 players max online. whereas a real map will have 100 online min.(if the ot maker is any good, like this guy.)

So my point, stfu about bears rl map, hes just making what he knows will be popular, every programmers job.

One last thing Ped0bear. Why in the world would you put "pedo" in your name? There is actually an article about a guy online who went by the name Pedobear, he was arrested for having pics of nude children, (hence "pedophile").

Change the name, unless of course kids are your thing, in which case, youre a monster.

meaningfull post

Yeah thanks everyone :)

I am complete tracking 8.7 and imported to my map... just need to start scripting the quests now..

8.7 complete, tracked and imported with 8.7 rev. Scripts are being worked on and so are the spells :)

Some ingame pics:

1update.jpg

update2y.jpg

update3n.jpg

update5v.jpg

update6.jpg

update7.jpg

update8.jpg

update4.jpg

Last edited:
Waste of money, I can sell you the same thing for 100 euro.

@Topic,
Nice, hopefully you won't quit again. It would be nice to see some sort of actual "real map" rpg online.

JDB, that´s irrelevant to post in another thread, that you are selling it for 100 euro. XxShallowxX bidding was a joke obviously.

Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back