• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know how I can convert the sqlite to mysql? because if not I will lose all players & accounts in my server.

I think you can export it as a mysql file and then import it in a mysql database, but ask in Support to make sure.

I will try to look for some answers.

/Limannen

Quit asking about the release date. XD
I'm giving them a lot of things to fix, so your new v0.9 will be awesome ;)

Red

Quit asking about the release date. XD
I'm giving them a lot of things to fix, so your new v0.9 will be awesome ;)

Red

We've had a lot more reported bugs than your entire bug list :)
Anyways, thanks for supporting for improving Real Map Project!

In next version we must compiling yours sources too? Or we only must compiling 0.2.3? Please reply it's important for me.

You will release next version when you fix all reported buggs? And track map or you track map after this release?

In next version we must compiling yours sources too? Or we only must compiling 0.2.3? Please reply it's important for me.

You will release next version when you fix all reported buggs? And track map or you track map after this release?

We'll release a precompiled [.exe] GUI version of our modified sources. If you want the console version, you will have to compile it (TheForgottenServer-console.dev) yourself.

We'll try to track as much as possible, and areas which are needed the most, I think you already know which areas are that?

Can We made Ab'Dendriel NPC's? Because in AB is only one NPC - on the ship...

@Cykotitan,

I looked in your project,
There is like 262 NPC files,
Theres like 130 LUA files...

Do the npcs not all work?

you already can say more or less to the stated period for the protop version. .plx you arrange acc maker?

@Cykotitan,

I looked in your project,
There is like 262 NPC files,
Theres like 130 LUA files...

Do the npcs not all work?
Some npcs can use the same lua files cuz the "code" is in the xml file :p

Thanks but I will try new version in GUI version(I don't wanna waste my pc xd)

Cykotitan please update progress log in Real My Project Board!
It's very interesting;D

Nice work guys!

Hail holidays:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom