• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already said that they wont tell us to make it a bigger suprise ;)

@ Limannen: Will the next version be with TFS 0.2.3??

Thanks but I will try new version in GUI version(I don't wanna waste my pc xd)

Cykotitan please update progress log in Real My Project Board!
It's very interesting;D

Nice work guys!

Hail holidays:D
I'm sick and tired of updating the changelog <_<
The next release is v0.9 since they've done to much bug fixes and shit to just release it as a small release (v0.8.1)
It'll be released as 0.9.0
They already said that they wont tell us to make it a bigger suprise ;)

@ Limannen: Will the next version be with TFS 0.2.3??
As soon as Talaturen released 0.2.3, I've upgraded to 0.2.3 during the next hour.

2 question's how to fix AOL it's like staying there not saving people's item's and what coordinates is the vip place?

Greetings, v0.8 have fixed many bugs :)
(nice poi)
Thanks ;*

I've re-added several things which I've previously excluded from The Pits of Inferno Quest (Using vial of blood on tombstone, using oil on lever, and the stone which appears behind player, which can be removed with a lever in the north of that room)
Also, don't forget to fix the lvl 80 door (gate of expertise) near the dead skeleton, since I seem to have missed that <_<

I've re-added several things which I've previously excluded from The Pits of Inferno Quest (Using vial of blood on tombstone, using oil on lever, and the stone which appears behind player, which can be removed with a lever in the north of that room)
Also, don't forget to fix the lvl 80 door (gate of expertise) near the dead skeleton, since I seem to have missed that <_<

Don't add the blood feature in unless you can use a vial on a dead body and get blood from it. Because there is currently no way to get a vial of blood in-game without a GM

Just an important notice ;)

Also:

The holes in PoI dls are supposed to be all small holes, the ones in the red box in my cute picture are not, therefore, players fall through :)

Red

Last edited:
buywithbackpacks1.png
buywithbackpacks2.png

DAWAJ JAJA NOBBY XDddDD NPP

for some reason it don't buy with backpack's on mine.

it just give's me 20 rune's and usually just fills up backpack any ideas?

shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp sudden death'}, 2003, 2268, 6520,3, 'bp sudden death rune')

shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp sudden death'}, 2003, 2268, 6520,3, 'bp sudden death rune')

As I have noted before, I've made a source edit and NPC System edit, and fixed that in 0.8.1.

Well, you don't need to worry about that in v0.9.

Also, Shadows is really inactive, it sucks for us.
Since he needs to track some important places.

I will check the project board, see how it's going and update the TODO/Changelog.

/Limannen

Well, you don't need to worry about that in v0.9.

Also, Shadows is really inactive, it sucks for us.
Since he needs to track some important places.

I will check the project board, see how it's going and update the TODO/Changelog.

/Limannen

I write about him...
So...How many % of reported bugs you done?Around...

i cant enter on the server.. give error on character list loading plz help

I write about him...
So...How many % of reported bugs you done?Around...

Why do you wanna know?
What does it matter ?

You wanna decide who you are going to give your pathetic little pl rep to ?

Please, spare me.

Sorry if I seem irritated, but I sure meant it.

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back