• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i have a proplem when i start the server all pll have a good conection to the server but when i like play on him self i hav only lags what can i make ?

I have a problem with the runes. The runes do more hits if u have more lvl and not more magiclvl, so paladins are to strong.

Can someone help me? I changed the group_id: 1 to 3 on my GM cause i cant put 6 (i don't know why:S) and when i enter i have the outfit of the GM but i can't execute any any command, i don't know why, could you help me please?
First:
go to accounts table
and click edit to your account.
and make your type 6.
and make your char group 3.
Rep++ me if i helped you.

wow thank u this is a nice real tibia project keep going and thanks again for ur job guys .... good luck

What's with all the noob questions? lmao.
Keep up the good work guys.

Can you guys, please, fix the npcs to sell bp's of runes/pots. I know u have to say buy bp "name" but still fix it

Does any1 know where I can find a Good Real map ot with TFS 0.3.4? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Version 9.0?? :p plzz! i run the server 72 people Online XD i need the new 9.0. I was doing some scripts i rapare the inquisition Teleports, Quest, Much bugs if you whant it just say to me :) Well See ya!
sorry For my english i dont speack much english :p

...--//Poth ....

Next version will be full support with linux? or after next?

I mean , ex. change from "Zombie" to "zombie" in monsters and

<npc name="A Witch" script="data\npc\scripts\Witch.lua" to <npc name="A Witch" script="data/npc/scripts/Witch.lua in Npcs...

When is the new v0.9 release? And can you make it where it can run TFS 0.3.4 please? It would really help me with Gesiors new Web maker with Namelock manager and donation page. That's all I'm asking :/

Nice work, Limanen:)

105059_lionking_reviewshot.jpg

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 E:\Xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229
How to fix it? I'm using this server with Gesior0.3.4b-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back