• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's going ? ;)

Everything is going fine, I got some good news for you all:
Cykotitan found the sources from ZTracker and might be able to make it work for 8.42, it's not a sure thing, but lets all hope so.

Can you guys, please, fix the npcs to sell bp's of runes/pots. I know u have to say buy bp "name" but still fix it

They are fixed, so don't worry about that no more. (until v0.9 ofc)

Does any1 know where I can find a Good Real map ot with TFS 0.3.4? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm not sure if there are any "good" xD But you can search, I think it's a newly released real map server here at Distributions.
But you are asking in the wrong thread.
Since we aren't, and won't use/change this server in that version.

does yalahar crash the server?

No it doesn't, it might happen when you travel to Yalahar from a certain captain, but all the captains has been re-checked for bugs and correct travel positions.

Next version will be full support with linux? or after next?

I mean , ex. change from "Zombie" to "zombie" in monsters and

<npc name="A Witch" script="data\npc\scripts\Witch.lua" to <npc name="A Witch" script="data/npc/scripts/Witch.lua in Npcs...

We haven't done that, but it might be done until v1.1.

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 E:\Xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229
How to fix it? I'm using this server with Gesior0.3.4b-1.

Use this - UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.2? (0.2 rc 14)

/Limannen

Can you guys, please, fix the npcs to sell bp's of runes/pots. I know u have to say buy bp "name" but still fix it
Already fixed (* Buy with backpacks feature for NPC Trade Window fully working for all items)
You leecher -.- I sent you that over MSN :)
Anyways, credits to ta4e for the spells. (Thread: http://otland.net/f82/all-spells-tibia-90-rl-15172/)
So when next version will go out
Stop asking stupid questions -.-
Have you registered only to post that?

Okay if your not going to release 0.3.4 with the map, could u make it where I can setup a good donation page with it too? Because the acc maker doesnt support it or w.e, or u could at-least show me how? If you can will you add me to your messenger? my msn is [email protected] thanks. :p

Everything is going fine, I got some good news for you all:
Cykotitan found the sources from ZTracker and might be able to make it work for 8.42, it's not a sure thing, but lets all hope so.

They are fixed, so don't worry about that no more. (until v0.9 ofc)

I'm not sure if there are any "good" xD But you can search, I think it's a newly released real map server here at Distributions.
But you are asking in the wrong thread.
Since we aren't, and won't use/change this server in that version.

No it doesn't, it might happen when you travel to Yalahar from a certain captain, but all the captains has been re-checked for bugs and correct travel positions.

We haven't done that, but it might be done until v1.1.

Use this - UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.2? (0.2 rc 14)

/Limannen

I done version 0,8 on linux.I fixed all the problems(0 errors in gui) I can send you if you want

The Acc maker works and everything, but only problem(s) is, it dont show online status, donations messed up, not a namelock manager, and I would REALLY like to use Gesior 0.3.4 acc maker for this 0.2.2. Any ideas?

/xampp/htdocs/config-and-functions.php
Line 355:
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['[COLOR="Red"][B][U]port[/U][/B][/COLOR]'], $errno, $errstr, 1);
to
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['[B][COLOR="Red"][U]statusPort[/U][/COLOR][/B]'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

@up

Sorry, I was wrong.. XD

Line 355:
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['[COLOR="Red"][B][U]port[/U][/B][/COLOR]'], $errno, $errstr, 1);
to
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['[B][COLOR="Red"][U]statusProtocolPort[/U][/COLOR][/B]'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

Merge/delete post(s), anyone?

@up

Sorry, I was wrong.. XD

Line 355:
Code:
to
Code:
	$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['[B][COLOR="Red"][U]statusProtocolPort[/U][/COLOR][/B]'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

Merge/delete post(s), anyone?

Thank you very much!! From now on you are my god!!

ehm i changed the map little in venore so little.. like make 5 item and delete 20 items and when i want to open ot it commes

[26/06/2009 01:54:53] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Karith
[26/06/2009 01:54:53] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Captain Cookie
[26/06/2009 01:54:53] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Menacing Mummy

and the server will never get started
i waited in 10minutes and nothing comes-.- please help

The Server will start, you just have to give it time. I waited 15 minutes for it to start one day, it started. So just wait, don't be impatient, It WILL work.

It usually takes about 10 ±[+1]2 minutes for me to start the server (from executing the application's exe to logging in game) .. Map usually takes about 350 seconds to load ;s lol
Kinda pretty much old, hell..
  • 845 Pro2LE (MS-6528);
  • Socket 478 (LGA 775), P4 @ 2.4 GHz Northwood (downclocked to 2.0 .. lol), L2 Cache 512 KB, Single core, 18 * 111;
  • 512 MB RAM [PC133 sdram lol];
  • Sapphire Radeon 9600 XT 256 MB AGP4X (not relevant here);
  • Maxtor 6B160P0 160 GB ATA133@ATA100;
  • Maxtor 6Y080L0 80 GB ATA133@ATA100;
  • XP SP3 .. a highly optimized OS and maintained very often
You might notice that my motherboard/chipset were quite a bottleneck.
While using binary mapStorageType, it's a little bit faster :S

Cyko ill talk to you on MSN tomorrow, I still have those area's just some real life issues came up that made it hard for me to get to my home computer. Tomorrow I should be able to get them sent.

map bug on
03:10 Your current position is [X: 771 | Y: 849 | Z: 6].

there are already teleports on inquisition boss rooms, i thought the tp wouldappear once u killed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom