• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ACC maker doesnt work for me, still gives me that shitty error on step 4.

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

...And no I am not skipping steps FYI.

i dont think its so much .. we wait long time on 0.8 and it was not ALOOOOOOOOOOT fixed

We can't fix something that has never been reported (with an exception of The Demon Oak Quest, and The Inquisiton Quest)
I'll personally (hope Limannen agrees) take care that everything is tested and working as it should.. this time.

We can't fix something that has never been reported (with an exception of The Demon Oak Quest, and The Inquisiton Quest)
I'll personally (hope Limannen agrees) take care that everything is tested and working as it should.. this time.
yes i understand that , but i the guy shall not expect much "new" stuff ,

and also would be interesting to start where the char starts at global because the v8 is mapafalta add the NPCs and quests

yes i understand that , but i the guy shall not expect much "new" stuff ,

If you're not expecting much of this release, why do you ask for it 24/7 ?
I'd say it will rock your socks off :D

Cuz the work we've put into this, is almost too much to release, but yet ... we do it, so be grateful.

/Limannen

If you're not expecting much of this release, why do you ask for it 24/7 ?
I'd say it will rock your socks off :D

Cuz the work we've put into this, is almost too much to release, but yet ... we do it, so be grateful.

/Limannen

Nono i dont mean that .. :O .. a so hard to explain

I found an update for City of Thais in a post aki in otland that would be interesting if added on the map

I set up the server 100% then i tryed to log on with the account manager and the server always crash can you help me with this ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back