• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Map Project can update it to 8.50 protocol?

2 posts above, there's yours answer...but damn:

As a matter of fact, we have moved Yalahar to Real Tibia coordinates a while ago.

I would rather wait until Talaturen releases TFS 0.2.4
in case that takes too long, then we'll just release v0.9.0 based on TFS 0.2.3

/Limannen

WHEN it will be upgraded till tfs0.3.4?? :) RMP ROOOX!!! REP++

omg why v9.0 will be based with tfs0.2.3 :S:S:S :'( i want 0.3.4!! DAMNIT

Ffunction dobroadcastmessage not working >.< one of the coolest one!

just do /B "text"
mini b is ban...
like /b zerak456
then im banned :p

HIYE EVERYONE!!! I MANAGED TO MAKE THE MINIMAP OF THIS OTS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!
DIRECT LINK: http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/4/11/2399849/MAPA%20RL.jpg

MAPA%20RL.jpg

Ffunction dobroadcastmessage not working >.< one of the coolest one!

Use broadcastMessage (doBroadcastMessage exists in TFS 0.3.x only)
Lua:
broadcastMessage("Text", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)

idk what im doing wrong
i havent been on rl tibia in months and i get on vent last night and people want me to host an ot for my whole guild who ran the server cant deal with this new pvp shit but i havent hosted one in forever

so.. anyway, i cant seem to even log in, i got everything straight just cannottttt log in
im confused to whether its 7172 protocol? or the regular 7171 and the client version..

idk what im doing wrong
i havent been on rl tibia in months and i get on vent last night and people want me to host an ot for my whole guild who ran the server cant deal with this new pvp shit but i havent hosted one in forever

so.. anyway, i cant seem to even log in, i got everything straight just cannottttt log in
im confused to whether its 7172 protocol? or the regular 7171 and the client version..

There's tutorials for you at the ending of the main post.

/Limannen

nah i got everything setup.. the site, already got a char made, the ports are opened

what im lookin for is what client version it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back