• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thais - 32369,32241,7
Venore - 32957,32076,7
Carlin - 32360,31782,7
This is position temple.

Where can i look quest ID storages? ...
  1. Open map in Remere's Map Editor
  2. [Menu] Edit -> Find -> Find Unique
  3. Once the search is complete, lookup for items with UniqueIDs higher than 60000

How do i set up a web page? Can some1 link a easy tutorial :D?

It's very easy if your using MySQL download a web app that supports TFS 0.2.2 and download a program called XAMPP here
apache friends - xampp

after that just install it, go to the htdocs inside there and remove everything, then put your web files inside that.
when you're done doing that, just go to your internet browser
and type in http://localhost/install.php

Hope I solved your problem :)

even not being 8.5 style , can this server be played with tibia client 8.5?

I'm waiting for Talaturen to release [8.50] The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 (Mystic Spirit)

are u sure they going to release mystic v0.2.4 ? i got told they wont , just making sure...

Hey maybe someone here can help me out. I'm using
THEBEST031a_for_TFS_02 and i did all the steps from step 1 successfully. Whenever it tells me to do step 6 through the rest of the steps. it gives me this error below on step 6.

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts//layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 94

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 95

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Real%20Map%20Project/data/monster/8.4%20Monsters/rift%20phantom.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Real%20Map%20Project/data/monster/8.4%20Monsters/rift%20phantom.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 88

I even tried skipping that step but it wont let me do anything until that is fixed.

So please, can someone help me? I will be very grateful

About inq. Almost every tp is wrong position. :p Also why did you closed svargrond arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back