• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
another problem

my char list comes up on acc manager but not my reg accounts
so i tried activating my acc manager and i still couldnt connet to game server error (10061)
starting to get fed up with it =/

Ehm it doesnt work to buy Holy Tible from Oldrak, why? or do i buy it from some1 else =)? Help :D

Does anyone know how to create the 3 NPCs initial global map? because in rlmap would be good if asked. The Santiago, Carlos and zirela (I think)

Fix:
*Scale Armor Quest
location: north of thais (x: 32357 y: 32130 z:9, in the chest)
Also remove one of the scorpions at the quest, it is just one ^^
Fix a script uppstairs in the draw well that if you click on it, you go one floor down.
----
*Battle axe quest
location: in the sewers in southwest thais (x:32305 y:32254 z:9, in the skeleton)
Unique id in the skeleton that gives you battle axe
----
*Thais lighthouse quest
Fix a UID on the switch under the middle crate (x:32227 y:32278 z:8), if u pull the switch a ladder shows up at x:32225 y:32276 z:8. if u switch again the ladder disapear.
Go down one floor. if someone stands on the "stone tile ,id: 426", a stair shows up at x:32225 y:32282 z:9. if nobody is on the tile, u cant see the stairs.
Go down one floor more, at the switch (x:32225 y:32285 z:10). if someone switches it, a teleport will show up at "x: 32232 y:32276 z:9" (but the teleport is already there..), if u switch again the teleport disapear.
AND FINAL:
the quest chests! at the two cyclops, the chest that are next to eachother. battle hammer to the left and dark shield to the right (i think x])

DONE

That's not the problem why it's crashing. Just get the fixed .exe That's all you need. Look back a few pages and you'll find it here in this topic

i cant even log in my server
itll say its connecting but wont log in

i cant even log in my server
itll say its connecting but wont log in

When you go to port forward, make sure your ending port is 7172 and starting port is 7171 TCP/UDP. That should work wonders ^^

This is one of the best RL map projects ive seen. Keep the great work up

Annihilator is bugged, you spawn without demons and rewards are coloured backpacks

Hardek sells golden armors for 1.5k

You cant travel from Liberty Bay to Thais by boat

Thats all i found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back