• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ot this on my site and shows off, I'm using: Real Map Project v0.8.0 and site gesior 0.3.1 fixed v1

hoho dude, mine is =
I heard there is a fix, probably@gesior ip config
but it is easier to import a code from nicaw, for example
@Lm'nen hurry! xd

I had got the problem of the offline / online status, and the solution was changing a line in the config-and-functions.php:

$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['statusProtocolPort'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

the statusProtocolPort instead of local port or whatever you have

I had got the problem of the offline / online status, and the solution was changing a line in the config-and-functions.php:

$sock = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", $config['server']['statusProtocolPort'], $errno, $errstr, 1);

the statusProtocolPort instead of local port or whatever you have

yep exactly, I was about to post that

nah let lm'nen end his job I'm sure he's stressed, dont you see many users stop posting?

^^

Limannen, please tell us how long we must wait to get this cool 0.9 RMP server?? :confused:

I hope you post a good answer :thumbup:

He told me it will be Today, FOR REAL NOW...

But then again, he has been saying it too much, don't know if we can believe his releasing dates.

Zer0xe.

But then again, he has been saying it too much, don't know if we can believe his releasing dates.

Zer0xe.

And then again,it really doesn't matter if it's a lie or not,cuz it's their project and they decide when to realese or if to realse,so stop whine and be patient,look around more on the server and see if you find any more bugs to report to them instead of sitting here and whining and complaining...They have their hand's full enough i guess,so let them be until they tell when it's a realese or not.

^^

I would be grateful if he could post that info.

I dont want to trust the second-hand infos! :)

Regards,
Own3d

Zer0xe.

yeye i think he lies -.-

Thanks everyone for their lack of fucking confidence on me, but...

These latest, 2 delays was Cykotitans fault, he's so stubborn, I guess he doesn't understand that this is a project, he probably thinks that this is a final release.

So, I told him that we had to release today, for real, cuz it's been almost 2 months.
Everything was okey until now, when he moved Yalahar to rl cords, tyrsung got some missed tiles, and I told him it was important to release today since I'm going away for 3 days.

So :D 1 week more delayed, sorry guys. But I suggest you to stop pointing your fingers at me, I'm not alone in this project.

Cuz 1 week is too much anyway, just to fix that small bug, all of the houses will have the same rent/price/names like real tibia.
And some other important changes.

/Limannen

uhm Ok I'll wait then, gonna give the news to my players
pd. you deceived me! that bug of yours sends me to rmp page!

^^

T_T why T_T

one more week delay? T_T
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Cykotitan, i will kill you :mad::mad:
(joke :p )

Regards,
Own3D

Thanks everyone for their lack of fucking confidence on me, but...

These latest, 2 delays was Cykotitans fault, he's so stubborn, I guess he doesn't understand that this is a project, he probably thinks that this is a final release.

So, I told him that we had to release today, for real, cuz it's been almost 2 months.
Everything was okey until now, when he moved Yalahar to rl cords, tyrsung got some missed tiles, and I told him it was important to release today since I'm going away for 3 days.

So :D 1 week more delayed, sorry guys. But I suggest you to stop pointing your fingers at me, I'm not alone in this project.

Cuz 1 week is too much anyway, just to fix that small bug, all of the houses will have the same rent/price/names like real tibia.
And some other important changes.

/Limannen

Thanks for the Information then.

Best Regards,
Zer0xe

@up
lol - You aint the only one that felt for it xD

I suggest the max date of release is 1 month from today, limannen good work same as cykoykyositan >dont know his name< xD

I suggest the max date of release is 1 month from today, limannen good work same as cykoykyositan >dont know his name< xD
Was that intended to make fun of me on purpose? <_<
.. I deserve it

naaah lol ;q

well someone know how to fix the donation problem? with not realized yet and btw its a wall in the arena you need to remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back