• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest to release the v0.9 today and leave that buggy as a fix, it is a bug in the sources of TFS or a script bug? either way i think it won't be THAAAAAT troublesome.

And about your policy of releasing the sources of the modified TFS0.2.5, will you be releasing those too for the likes of us who knows how to compile?

I suggest to release the v0.9 today and leave that buggy as a fix, it is a bug in the sources of TFS or a script bug? either way i think it won't be THAAAAAT troublesome.

And about your policy of releasing the sources of the modified TFS0.2.5, will you be releasing those too for the likes of us who knows how to compile?

Agrees with you, Arcade Champ.

Signed.

Yea, I told Cyko that.

That it isn't a final release, there will be plenty more, I asked him if we could leave something for v1.0, but :/

I even offered that we released now...and do a hotfix release tonight/tomorrow. (v0.9.1) with the buggs fixed :S

But, we'll see I guess. I'll try to talk to him.

/Limannen

Yea, I told Cyko that.

That it isn't a final release, there will be plenty more, I asked him if we could leave something for v1.0, but :/

I even offered that we released now...and do a hotfix release tonight/tomorrow. (v0.9.1) with the buggs fixed :S

/Limannen

Bro, if you could do that, all of us would really appreciate that.

Signed,
Zer0xe.

^^

Yea, I told Cyko that.

/Limannen

Limmy, Please do that! I will be more than happy if you could done that!

Cykotitan- please say YES!

Regards,
Own3D

Limmy, Please do that! I will be more than happy if you could done that!

Cykotitan- please say YES!

Regards,
Own3D

Cyko if you say YES I'll let you have the championship on any game you want in the arcade :p that means i wont play it :D :D lawl

Cyko if you say YES I'll let you have the championship on any game you want in the arcade :p that means i wont play it :D :D lawl

Lol, you better worry about me in arcades ;)

Anyways...Shadows have tracked Desert Dungeon, perfectly.
And the only thing missing now is some parts of Tyrsung, so there's a possibility for release tonight. (im not saying it will be, but there's a chance)

/Limannen

And the only thing missing now is some parts of Tyrsung, so there's a possibility for release tonight. (im not saying it will be, but there's a chance)

/Limannen

I love you, you love me ?! :wub:

/Limannen

Oh my, please do release it you know you can then upload again when the map is finished, no need to post the full server but to make patches, well thats my tought, i know there are toooo many noobs that will be saying "this server is $%#$% no work auhushauh BR vaisefuededede" but don't mind them :D

^^

/Limannen

Limmy, please release the thing you have done now and tomorrow (or later) release the 0.9.1 version as your idea was.

Please consider it :D :D:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back