• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My server does not start with this datafolder.

Tried with tfs 0.2 and 0.3.4

I get this error
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "data/items/randomization.xml"
[Warning - Items::loadFromXml]Cannot load randomization file.
Info failed to load external entity "data/items/randomization.xml"

Unable to load items (XML)! Continue? (y/N)
When I press y, it says same thing about groups.

I got the map work, but TravelNPC:s does not work.
If I have like 1cc money, still it says that I dont have enough money, and still I have to pay it and I doesnt travel.
If I try to travel to premium city, it says that I need premium. And I have premium.

i cant find the addoner npc o.o palimuth or whatever doesnt say anything to me, and there is no boat npc in yalahar :O portals in inqui not working but thats easy to fix just mentioning :) and is there any way that the talk with the npc can be fixed? like NPC channel? thanks :) great release though

I got a problem...I write pass,after I see my char list I click enter and I can't connect;/."I see connecting to game world.Please wait" all the time;/.I change in sql and config.lua Town id:from 0 to 5 and delete position x,y,z to 0...Please help!I'll give rep!

I fixed svargrond arena because don't run ^_^ but just all is good ;] Now I want fix demon oak (Oldrak npc)

I got a problem...I write pass,after I see my char list I click enter and I can't connect;/."I see connecting to game world.Please wait" all the time;/.I change in sql and config.lua Town id:from 0 to 5 and delete position x,y,z to 0...Please help!I'll give rep!

^ Please help me...

Ah.. Aren doesn't work :huh: When I kill first monster and go to tp then write "Najpierw zabij potwora!" in English "First kill monster!" ?

Don't anyone worry, I'm already 40& done on the next version.
WE were in such a rush yesterday so we didnt have the time to test everything, but right now I'm working on v0.6 that will be released later tonight.

/Limannen
Currently:
Code:
[B]TODO:[/B]
Kazordoon [UPDATE 8.2 STLYE, ADD NPCS]
Vengoth[NEED TRACKER FOR SPAWNS]
Mistrock[NEEDS TO BE TRACKED]

[B]FIXED: [/B]

Fixed Way To Laguna Islands
Fixed Boat NPC to Cormaya
Fixed Houses in Cormaya
Fixed NPCS in Meriana
Fixed Houses in Meriana
Fixed Boat NPC to Meriania
Fixed Houses in Edron
Deleted 'Inferna' by Ates (needed the map space & it's not like rl tibia)
Fixed 'Eremo' - the aol seller like rl tibia. (placed at his own little island and the aol costs 60k)
You can travel to him from Cormaya. (like rl tibia).

You guys are just great ! Please dont stop like everone else ! n_n

Fix all boats if you havent yet. Oh, and in Thais when you try to go up with ladder to the boat, it goes down and gets stuck. Both of the ladders.

Oh, I realized that all the upgoing ladders gets you downstairs.

ehh idk why...i delete data from server and paste data from Limannen...after i change config in config.lua and mysql in xampp(town id:5) and I turn on the server after when I wanna log i see acc manager and i cliock enter i w8 to die;/I see all the time please wait(...) Please help me;(

Qrwa człowieku, ogarnij sie a nie tylko spamujesz non-stop widze to tylko sie żalisz albo płaczesz zrób coś sam a nie żerujesz na innych

Talk english in the thread, please.

Also, allot has changed in the update log !
We're not going to share it yet xD

THIS TIME - we want our time to test it all, so don't pressure us.
1 little thing I can share is that the REAL TIBIA's boat system is in process, example:

1. All the same captain names are like real tibia.
2. All the same captains outfits are like real tibia.
3. All the same system like real tibia - that you can't travel EVERYWHERE from ANY captain.
4. It costs to travel.
5. Premium required.

And this is only 1 of the many updates/fixes we're working on.

Regards,
The Real Map Project'Team

That sounds good, but one question so all the people dont wait here for hours, it the release date still in the evening? So we dont refresh the site all night ^^

Ps: This is not ment to be a pressure! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back