• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares?

About the demon oak and inq, the inq is done.

The demon oak on the other hand, is a bit harder...but we are working on it.

I'm not quite sure it will be in this following version, but in v0.6 it's very possible.

I hope everyone's pleased, we are doing our best and you should all be greatful that we have Cykotitan as a mapper - since I'm not one, and the versions will be better and faster released when we're 2 that's working on it.

(v0.5 is expected tomorrow, kinda early - 15:00-18:00)

/Limannen

16:45 1 h left;p

who cares?

About the demon oak and inq, the inq is done.

The demon oak on the other hand, is a bit harder...but we are working on it.

I'm not quite sure it will be in this following version, but in v0.6 it's very possible.

I hope everyone's pleased, we are doing our best and you should all be greatful that we have cykotitan as a mapper - since i'm not one, and the versions will be better and faster released when we're 2 that's working on it.

(v0.5 is expected tomorrow, kinda early - 15:00-18:00)

/limannen

18:00:00

That's it. I'll contact Limannen right now and tell him to update.

its 18:04 and there is no update lol?

I've been waiting 3h for cykotitan to log into msn and send me the map.
Since he has updated allot of parts to current version and tracked the demon oak for me to script.

It will be released tomorrow - since it doesn't seem like he's going to be online at all today.

/Limannen

Why not...
damn it my fault again cuz i wanted to make as many parts as perfect as possible.. okay i suppose it's enough for 0.5 ... i should really login MSN now.

One last question!

Is it compatible with the new version of Crying Damson 0.3.4 ?

One last question!

Is it compatible with the new version of Crying Damson 0.3.4 ?

Ofcourse it is,

Thats what we all been waiting for, 0.3.4
So that they can Adjust the things to the server...

@Limannen
Yea, and I suppose that means I can continue updating 'til tommorow?
If so -> Great ! :thumbup:
else, just goto damn msn -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back