• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated before read the entire thread and dont tell them what to
do becuse they do it of thier own free will and they will realese
to whatever server they want. They can stop useing TFS if they want
or even stop if you dont stop complaining. As he also said he is not a big fan of noobs saying do this do that and complian all the time.
So in conclusion stop whine all the time.

Keep up the good work with the Real Map Project
and hope its not to long till it can be fully realesed.

Impressed & greatful, thanks.

OnTopic:
Everything is going as planed xD
V0.6 - there's a 50% chance it'll be released tonight.
I got in contact with cykotitan at msn - finally.
Right now, he's still working on the map and I will do my "testing" for bugs in Demon Oak/Inq & Svargrond Arena later.

/Limannen

OnTopic:
Right now, he's still working on the map and I will do my "testing" for bugs in Demon Oak/Inq & Svargrond Arena later.

/Limannen

Nice man ! It's the fastest release ;]

OnTopic:

/Limannen

I was @ MSN all the time <_<
was appearing offline .....

It work for me right now.I'm fucking noob...I was tryed log in 8.41 version...o_O.Log into 8.4 and all work perfect(mystic spirit).You can upgrade npc system:boat(what city is for noobs),sellers(for word:trade,offer) etc.Map is fantastic!Better than nazoria!Very nice work guys.TP(inquisition) in thais don't work.And please add npc in lb whose can tp to deep sea(and deepsea helmet must be on oc).What is new in new version?

Whats The Ylahar Temple Position ?????

if you have a gm use this command /town yalahar and it will direct u to the temple of yalahar to know the exact coordinates just click "look" with the gm ofc and uwill get it :)

It work for me right now.I'm fucking noob...I was tryed log in 8.41 version...o_O.Log into 8.4 and all work perfect(mystic spirit).You can upgrade npc system:boat(what city is for noobs),sellers(for word:trade,offer) etc.Map is fantastic!Better than nazoria!Very nice work guys.TP(inquisition) in thais don't work.And please add npc in lb whose can tp to deep sea(and deepsea helmet must be on oc).What is new in new version?

All that is long time ago fixed.

/Limannen

Is it normal that there are no npc's on the map? (standart map)
The correct awnser gets rep++

Is it normal that there are no npc's on the map? (standart map)
The correct awnser gets rep++

No it isn't.
But I'm pretty confident that it wont bug for ya with v0.6.

ONTOPIC:
We had some set backs with the starting of the server, we found some house bugs and normal/easy bugs.

Cykotitan are surely done with them, now it's my job to fix "Inquisition Quest, Demon Oak Quest, Svargrond Arena, Demon Helmet Quest & Annihilator".

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back