• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
"players" in your database, and then edit the line where is "account manager". Then find posx, posy and posz. Then change it. Then save. Then log in.

i was reading something about otland on otfans:

Code:
Recently they used their botnet to DDoS OTServlist trying to do the same thing they tried with OTFans. Forcing the users to switch to a similar service which in this case would be OTS-List. When this failed they took another approach never seen before in the history of OTServ. They added a line of code in the server itself to stop OTServlist from fetching any kind of information and therefore being unable to advertise your server at OTServlist.org
How do I make OTServlist able to query my server for status information?
You need to open the file status.cpp and remove these lines.

cpp Code:
if(getIP() == 3057325918UL || getIP() == 1578580918){  getConnection()->closeConnection();  return;}

did you guys remove that from tfs 0.2.1?

Wrong thread?
///

Ty for the comments, and remember that Cykotitan is/are a very big part of this project, mostly all the mapping is made by him.

The release will still be today, just a little bit later.

/Limannen

Wrong thread?
///

Ty for the comments, and remember that Cykotitan is/are a very big part of this project, mostly all the mapping is made by him.

/Limannen

Sweet, what else are you missing?

DOUBLE POST ! ffs, soon 500 posts, both in this thread and by me :D 494 !

Hello, I'm kinda new at all this but I have a good idea about it all. I'm having trouble logging into my Acc Manager it keeps saying "Temple position wrong" I changed the temple position in Config.lua and I know im suppose to change it in my data base as well but there isn't a Acc Manager folder in the data base.. Could someone help or explain how to fix this?
-Thank you

Use the NEW database called 'theforgottenserver' in the v0.2.1 distro that you downloaded.
Enter the database, INTO PLAYERS - Account Manager (x=0,y=0,z=0) town id = 5 !

Dude can you post how many days left to update(8.42 TFS 2.1)?? cuz I making my server and I need know because if you will post in the next 3 days I will be waiting and if you don't I use the version 8.40.. so please give me an answer!

Hihi, it's already done...it took us 5min to update it first when it got released.
So don't worry about that, it's 8.42. Read some previous posts, I've posted a update log of what we've done so far.

/Limannen

Wrong thread?
///

/Limannen

No i'm not at the wrong thread, there is a code used in tfs 0.2.1 8.42 and you are using it, it prevents you from otservlist being able to see updates on your server. so did you guys remove the code...

No i'm not at the wrong thread, there is a code used in tfs 0.2.1 8.42 and you are using it, it prevents you from otservlist being able to see updates on your server. so did you guys remove the code...

No ? I'll ask if this is true, and if it is...consider it fixed.

And no ty, no spam needing xD
The 500th post is soon coming soon enough :p

/Limannen

Have to post again - "You have 100 Reputation point(s)." ,
Loool, thanks all who reps. Cuz yesterday I had 74 ^^^^

Thanks and....well, keep on ticking on those reps :thumbup:

/Limannen

Last edited by a moderator:
No ? I'll ask if this is true, and if it is...consider it fixed.

And no ty, no spam needing xD
The 500th post is soon coming soon enough :p

/Limannen

Have to post again - "You have 100 Reputation point(s)." ,
Loool, thanks all who reps. Cuz yesterday I had 74 ^^^^

Thanks and....well, keep on ticking on those reps :thumbup:

/Limannen
I've heard of that also, I belive it was written by Talaturen or something, he said something about that people who use it can't use otservlist.

I've heard of that also, I belive it was written by Talaturen or something, he said something about that people who use it can't use otservlist.

Lol, then that wasn't very bright of talaturen.
Where should we post our ots?

Does ots-list.org work?

/Limannen

Limannen so I can use your real map project in TFS 0.21?

Limannen so I can use your real map project in TFS 0.21?

Wait until today's release, that one is for the v0.2.1.

OFFTOPIC:

Cykotitan, I saw your nice little level 3 on My Brute
and I just created a level 1 got pwned ! -.-
Then I felt like a revenge, so I killed 4 others lvl 1, and saved the last fight for today...on you !

Sorry dude xD (note - i was lvl 2 and he 3 :p)
sorrydude.png

/Limannen

Ups!Thread downgrade to 4 stars;<.All people don't like waiting;p.What will be new?what did you repair or fix?I got a question,When did you do in future final release near June or July?(this question is stupid I know but it's democratic country and I can ask xD)

Limannen thanks! I will be waiting...
..and congratulations to your project... is really good.

Ups!Thread downgrade to 4 stars;<.All people don't like waiting;p.What will be new?what did you repair or fix?I got a question,When did you do in future final release near June or July?(this question is stupid I know but it's democratic country and I can ask xD)

dude, you have to start being more patient, he already said whats going to be in the next release, 40 of yours msg are coming from this thread asking WHATS NEW!!!? WHATS NEW!!!? ME IS NAO WAIT! the time waited for the releases are totally worth it. here is an advice, come in 5-7 days and you will have a big smile in your face i can assure you that otherwise i give you 10dls :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back