• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean server. This is the thread for the tibia RL MAP for Mystic Spirit server.
So I think you use Mystic Spirit 0.6.
So, go to mystic spirit thread then :3

I can't find edron bogs and earth elemental cave :(

You should really consider making a 0.3 version. Alot of people prefer 0.3. But again this is a great project.

1.You can log character to the world from your pc or you only see char list?
2.Maybe they must change port 7172...
3.Did you try log into 8.42 version ye?xD

1: yes on my pc i can logon to server world
2: ill try that now xD
3: yes i do XD

Plx some one helpme me here
i can't use /m ,/t ,/goto ?

The only way i know to make gm possible to use gm commands is to change ur account type to 5 or if it was 6,but then your normal chars can log out whenever they want...that's why i want to find another solution... :/

The only way i know to make gm possible to use gm commands is to change ur account type to 5 or if it was 6,but then your normal chars can log out whenever they want...that's why i want to find another solution... :/

Sorry but, just have this way ?

Sorry but, just have this way ?

Yeah i think so but i read trough this topic and i am so blind and dumb,i found how to fix it,if ur god has access lvl exampel 5 then ur account must have the type 5 to :),thx to limannen =),sorry for being dumb and blind :eek:

Ey limannen do you maybe know which Gesior acc version will work for it? Because I've tried every single ACC and it's not working it doesn't wanna put all the registred accounts into the database and neither the Samples=/ I dont get it:S

Yeah i think so but i read trough this topic and i am so blind and dumb,i found how to fix it,if ur god has access lvl exampel 5 then ur account must have the type 5 to :),thx to limannen =),sorry for being dumb and blind :eek:

Yah ,i know but if i put group_id 5 (account tipe) bug =x

Can sum1 tell me why i can connect to myserver and no1 else can?

ive done evrything i still have the right setting in config lua i got all the ports that you need to open if you have router i've tried everything and nothing works :/ can sum1 help me

when you talk about forbidden islands, its about GS island, quaras, hydra island and bb island!?!

Goin online

Im having trouble getting my OT sever online. I put my global IP in the config.lua file and i portfowarded my router and still nothing happens. My friend was sitting in the same room as me and he can't even get on, even with the local Ip it doesn't work. If someone could help me i would gladly appreciate it. Also I was wondering if someone could help me on making a website for the OT I would appreciate the help, thanks.

I have one bug... all players can travel with skull.. someone know how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back