• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very thoughfull of you to report but man, you should atleast read the thread since he knows that Svargrond arena ain't workign and about the npc in Svargrond he also knows that : )

Sorry, I was just trying to help.

Sorry, I was just trying to help.

Thanks, it's appreciated.
Now that's what I called a report, enough detailed and it's clear what it says.

So keep on reporting, the captain has been added and the stair has been fixed.
Also, addon npc fixed.

/Limannen

I can't understand you... how to fix that??

I've only announced that the quest system is different than the original one, and there's nothing to fix about that, ...

Limmanen tell me what about the quests?? Did you forgot about them?? Because they are not working, same as yalahar's stairs ;)

I just asked him, I'll edit with an answer asap he answer x)
I forgot that its not possible to edit posts -.-

Well he said that he thinks it should work but he'll have a look on it and also about the quests, if some of the quests ain't working, just report which quests and he'll fix them into next version.

All of them. Can you see them in actions?? Because I can't even at annihilator my friend is getting snow as a reward, so just check that because I've got no more time to help him.

1: Some stairs in yalahar is bugged
2: Lorietta in yalahar does'nt work
3: When you want to travel to svargrond the captain says Do you wan't to travel to ankrahmun?

and i wonder if you could place thoose npcs outside thais dp somewhere else. It's pretty annoying having them in the middle of thais :p

Dear Regards, Khanio

Excuse me for asking xD but i wonder in wich quest to i obtain "Solar Axe"?

Limannen you said you would release last weekend the new roxor server why didnt you do it? just a question

This is the real map project release,
And I have already released the roxor 8.42 server?

If you haven't read in the roxor thread, I said that this project comes before roxor...
so I care less about releasing a new roxor version than this.

/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back