• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my double post. I got the latest version of sqlite expert installed, altough i still have the "incorrect account name or password" when I try to log in with 1/1, why is that? anyone help me please!

Maybe you must turn on (accountManager = "yes") in config.lua. or configure it in mysql in table "account"(id and pass).
I help you?

This is amazing.. How can you release this for free? It's very much work.. Well, I'm glad that it is free ^^ This RL map does really look like a real map (or atleast more than others) Keep up the AWESOME work ! ^^
Will be watching this project =)

GL MAN!

Hmm - I've seen allot of trouble being done by 'elaney'.

This is the story:
- Elaney and me started our own RoXoR project and started to host, it went great and he hosted. As usually, someone gets ripped off.
- He told me to fuck off and he deleted my gm, i was so mad that i just went into his database and deleted it (btw, the highest lvl was lvl 150 on a roxor server with 20 ppl.)
- Now, he's mad as hell when he has like 50+ players and it is going successfully, 50% thanks to me.

Don't I have a more reason to be mad at him than he at me?
Leave the poor guy alone, cuz I wont lower myself to his pathetic level of accusing and insulting.

On topic:
Ty for the responses and I will take your thoughts and suggestions to consideration.
I might cut the v0.4 version onto 2 parts and release it by 2 versions - cuz it might take too otherwise.

I think everyone will be satisfied and pleased with the next following versions !
And don't forget to report anykind of bug. (even if it's a miss placed tree :D)

/Limannen

Pathetic that you have to lie about it. It was you who came to me begging to be my scripter. You didnt follow my rules and u got kicked out of the "team". And 50 players? it's more like 150 players in average a day.

And ofc i get pissed off when a 11 year old kid trys to act cool and lie as the fat kid he is in rl behind hes computer.

Pathetic that you have to lie about it. It was you who came to me begging to be my scripter. You didnt follow my rules and u got kicked out of the "team". And 50 players? it's more like 150 players in average a day.

And ofc i get pissed off when a 11 year old kid trys to act cool and lie as the fat kid he is in rl behind hes computer.

o . m . g .

When I was in the team it were 150 players.
But then when you kicked me, u got fucked.
You shouldn't fuck with me.

And also, did I beg for you to be my scripter?
REALLY ?!????? You fucking suck at scripting, you didn't know a shit about it.
I ASKED if you could be the hoster, since you played the REAL roxor server and got mad for something and quit, so you wanted a ot on your AND my way.

But you were so greedy and selfish so you just told me to fuck off when I had some ideas about some stuff.

It was simply a suggestion, rofl.
And ... retard? 11 year old, I'm 15 :p
And what does age matter, I can be fucking 6 year old and still pwn you at ots.

I mean...come on, you're what, 21 soon? Get a job.

/Limannen

o . m . g .

When I was in the team it were 150 players.
But then when you kicked me, u got fucked.
You shouldn't fuck with me.

And also, did I beg for you to be my scripter?
REALLY ?!????? You fucking suck at scripting, you didn't know a shit about it.
I ASKED if you could be the hoster, since you played the REAL roxor server and got mad for something and quit, so you wanted a ot on your AND my way.

But you were so greedy and selfish so you just told me to fuck off when I had some ideas about some stuff.

It was simply a suggestion, rofl.
And ... retard? 11 year old, I'm 15 :p
And what does age matter, I can be fucking 6 year old and still pwn you at ots.

I mean...come on, you're what, 21 soon? Get a job.

/Limannen

I already got a job, second i dont run ots to earn money like you. So tell me, why does my "roxor" map works better than the one you realese? if you now are so super at scripting you fucking faggot. and no there wasnt 150 players when you was in the team cuase everyone on the ot HATED you. You suck as much on ots as you do on real tibia. Not getting above level 40 after 3 years of playing, dude learn to play the game before starting talking.

I already got a job, second i dont run ots to earn money like you. So tell me, why does my "roxor" map works better than the one you realese? if you now are so super at scripting you fucking faggot. and no there wasnt 150 players when you was in the team cuase everyone on the ot HATED you. You suck as much on ots as you do on real tibia. Not getting above level 40 after 3 years of playing, dude learn to play the game before starting talking.

Erhm, earning money?
I just suggested that we could add a donation ability for the players.
If anyone knows me, it's the whole otland. I'm not in for the money, why tha fuck do I put the effort in weeks of work on my realmap project?
I kept sending you updates/fixed bugs to the server you hosted,
so I had the old version of roxor server.

Which I just simply released with a few changes and modifications.
So I think that's how you had the good stuff, you should be a nice guy and release it yourself.

You shouldn't talk about "in-it-for-the-money", you didnt had the donation, i just suggested it. And now you have VIP and all that with money.

Before you say that I should keep my mouth shut, I'd say the same thing to you.

ON TOPIC:
I'd say 25% ? It's still some stuff left to do.
But I've started with the houses, to make 'em all done :D

/Limannen

can anyone please help me with my sqlite problem? I still get the incorrect password/account name..i have the acc manager on, i dunno why it shouldnt work, maybe i have a problem with my .exe file? can anyone upload the server for me ready to run? thanks a lot, someone that could help me gimme his msn pls

If you sent me thoose "upgrades" then you should have the aswell you fucking faggot.

@up

No i dont wanna face a kid with 0 pvp on a real map server. It wouldnt be fun kicking hes ass.

Gees, take it down a notch.
What tha hell is wrong with you?

I release a more worse version of the roxor server that you already have, with 50+ players, going pretty good. You get your money from donations and crap, what's your deal man?

Please stop spaming in my thread, now if you got a problem.
Just pick up the phone and call me in rl u stupid fuck.

Stop insulting and spaming here then.

/Limannen

Help

i have a problem when i dowload the data.rar (the problem is with the map(world)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back