• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I download Mystic Spirit 0.4 and Varkhal doesn't say nothing. <_<
Now, I copy all accounts to crying damson but thanks for all ;):D

Sorry, with spam but I find bug when I go to svargrond from thais tp me on ice dmq and I don't run <_<

Here's the Yalahar map that I've been working on for some time by now...
I'm pretty sure much it's more complete than other releases you could find the the Maps Section. I've fixed very most of the spawns and the map itself, so it's no longer overspawned. I've also inluded the NPCs I had, and monsters... just in case someone needs a bit more precise damage values of 8.4 monsters.

Also, I haven't got complete Beregar (the city itelf), and Vengoth castle is not complete, too (I'm too lazy to track it now...)

Download Map (1.7MB, uncompressed 7,3MB):
Yalahar.rar

I hope that this will be of any use =/

Attachments

I got a problem, when i try to look on anyting in venore, i cant .. and if i logout i cant log back in again :S

or wait, i'd like to change that, i get it in almost every town.. i cant look on anyting and if i logout, cant get back in :s

Edron bugged :( i cant look on anyting and if i logout, cant get back in :(

WHy did u update it to tfs v0.3.3 it sux

There were some requests, and if you dont like 0.3.3, you can just use mystic spirit?

Wow, didn't think so many wouldn't appreciate this version.

/Limannen

Ah, when u updgated to release 0.4 ots have lot of bugs ;/
I waiting for release 0.5 maybe it's better than 0.4 :eek:

Well, I downloaded it and... I don't want to say anything bad about it, just keep working on it :thumbup:

Omfg, I fucking hope you all are using the right folder for the right server, otherwise you all are such huge noobs.

MYSTIC SPIRIT FOLDER = FOR MYSTIC SPIRIT !
CRYING DAMSON FOLDER = FOR CRYING DAMSON !

Geez,
/Limannen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back