• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand why you release it, you work hard for this.

Limannen said:
- I will check PoI too, for anykind of bug at all. (and to make sure it's totally like real tibia)

I suppose you won't have the Dead Bureaucrat's part ;)
Anyways, that's too much lol
Thanks for 0.3 ;>

Hmm - I've seen allot of trouble being done by 'elaney'.

This is the story:
- Elaney and me started our own RoXoR project and started to host, it went great and he hosted. As usually, someone gets ripped off.
- He told me to fuck off and he deleted my gm, i was so mad that i just went into his database and deleted it (btw, the highest lvl was lvl 150 on a roxor server with 20 ppl.)
- Now, he's mad as hell when he has like 50+ players and it is going successfully, 50% thanks to me.

Don't I have a more reason to be mad at him than he at me?
Leave the poor guy alone, cuz I wont lower myself to his pathetic level of accusing and insulting.

On topic:
Ty for the responses and I will take your thoughts and suggestions to consideration.
I might cut the v0.4 version onto 2 parts and release it by 2 versions - cuz it might take too otherwise.

I think everyone will be satisfied and pleased with the next following versions !
And don't forget to report anykind of bug. (even if it's a miss placed tree :D)

/Limannen

Help

When I change the

SQL
sqlType = "sqlite"
passwordType = "plain"

to sqlType = "mysql" it doesnt work it says it doesnt have acces or something..please someone help me, and when i Open it with the sqlite i cant login it says incorrect acc or pass dunno why, please someone teach me

do you have installed sqlite expert? if you do you shouldnt have a problem but if you still do pm me

do you have installed sqlite expert? if you do you shouldnt have a problem but if you still do pm me

I like it when people tries to help the people that needs it.

About making 2 parts of v0.4, I'm not sure.
It will take longer time for the only 1 release, but I will work my ass off :p

Today I will try to do atleast 20% of what the todo-list says:

- All houses will be done. (every city - report any undone house)
- I will check PoI too, for anykind of bug at all. (and to make sure it's totally like real tibia)
- Also some ordinary bug that you can see in the map, missplaced tiles and such.

/Limannen

I like it when people tries to help the people that needs it.

About making 2 parts of v0.4, I'm not sure.
It will take longer time for the only 1 release, but I will work my ass off :p

Today I will try to do atleast 20% of what the todo-list says:

- All houses will be done. (every city - report any undone house)
- Also some ordinary bug that you can see in the map, missplaced tiles and such.

/Limannen
Seems great :)

Joskingy I dont have that sqlite expert installed, could u please help me how to do it/where to get it from? id really appreciate that, thanks a lot!

Sorry for my double post. I got the latest version of sqlite expert installed, altough i still have the "incorrect account name or password" when I try to log in with 1/1, why is that? anyone help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom