• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we should respect the work of them and i do this i think you should do this too rofl

rotfl, it can be done wichout source edits, fail ?

Look at this guy, asking for REP in his comment while he posts unusefull negative comments insulting other peoples work for no reason. Ya buddy, you deserve that rep. You are such a nice person who just loves to help.

Shadows u think that u will finish with ur mates the server today?

Im at schools for the next 5 hours but I can tell you Lim and Cykotitan work really hard on getting this server perfect and released in a reasonable time. They said it would be released today, unless a serious complication which will result in the server being buggy, unstable. I am sure it will be rleased today.

We have swapped the magic [fire, energy, poison] fields' attributes in order to achieve same functions for them as in Real Tibia. This way, the magic fields which are all over the map won't decay in the next few minutes after starting the server, but they will remain there permanently.

Since we changed this, we also had to change the field IDs used for fire/energy/poison field/wall/bomb runes.
And of course, the IDs for monster's field attacks in sources (firefield, energyfield, poisonfield)

Humm, couldnt that have been done with some easy lua fixes in 0.3.4PL2?

ehm is the addon npc fixed too??? he dont work with alladdons.lua the npc saying only How Rude! would be nice if this fixed too gl on your work

Humm, couldnt that have been done with some easy lua fixes in 0.3.4PL2?

No, I don't think so. And I do not understand what is the problem with releasing a WHOLE server now instead of the data folder only?

I thought that would make it easier, since some of you don't understand.
And if it would be so easy to "just do some lua fixes" in 0.3.4PL2, we wouldn't release it in that distro anyway.

ehm is the addon npc fixed too??? he dont work with alladdons.lua the npc saying only How Rude! would be nice if this fixed too gl on your work

Yes, it's fixed. But you must understand that if you try to use this addon npc for 0.3.4PL2, it wont work.

So if everyone would stop be so stubborn about using that server, lol.

/Limannen

okay nice i hope u will finish with ur mates today the new version u think so?

WEN RELEASE WEN RELEASE. hieauiheaiu joke

Since today I've got holiday!
I made my final exam at this morning, so I can be very busy now with monster fixing. At the moment I have done like 30 monsters.

Congratulations;) Ahhh I have 1 month to holidays...too much;p

No, I don't think so. And I do not understand what is the problem with releasing a WHOLE server now instead of the data folder only?

And if it would be so easy to "just do some lua fixes" in 0.3.4PL2, we wouldn't release it in that distro anyway.

Yes, it's fixed. But you must understand that if you try to use this addon npc for 0.3.4PL2, it wont work.

/Limannen

Addonner is fix -nice but did you do NPC enchanger whose change items to addon too? Warrior sweat etc. oc

Please Reply ^^

/Limannen
The majority of the people that likes this project and following it understand that it will be easier with a whole server instead of just the data-folder, but the ones that hate it or dislike it they tell it when we that like it doesn't say a shit, so from now on why can't everyone that likes it say it like "Wow nice that you release it with a whole server, that awesome thanks real map project team!" or something like that.

I also like your attitude against the people that asks for just the data-folder or a release in crying damson, its up to you and your team which distro you use, then if it doesn't fit some people, then don't fuc*ing use this project? How hard could it be to download another server instead of just start flaming here since LIMANNEN & CO wont release it in another distro than Mystic Spirit (Atleast not with this version v0.8 or v0.9).

Peace, love & understanding /Minimii.

The majority of the people that likes this project and following it understand that it will be easier with a whole server instead of just the data-folder, but the ones that hate it or dislike it they tell it when we that like it doesn't say a shit, so from now on why can't everyone that likes it say it like "Wow nice that you release it with a whole server, that awesome thanks real map project team!" or something like that.

I also like your attitude against the people that asks for just the data-folder or a release in crying damson, its up to you and your team which distro you use, then if it doesn't fit some people, then don't fuc*ing use this project? How hard could it be to download another server instead of just start flaming here since LIMANNEN & CO wont release it in another distro than Mystic Spirit (Atleast not with this version v0.8 or v0.9).

If you're talking to me I'm afraid you've misunderstood what i ment. What I was trying to say was that many people use this with 0.3.4 and yesterday it seemed like the only problem was finding someone to compile the server. (which those of us that use 0.3.4, don't need.) I have loads of players waiting for the release on my server, and I'm pretty impatient myself when it comes to this. Releasing the data folder yesterday would give me a lot more time to port this to 0.3.4 :)

Wow nice that you release it with a whole server, that awesome thanks real map project team!

If you're talking to me I'm afraid you've misunderstood what i ment. What I was trying to say was that many people use this with 0.3.4 and yesterday it seemed like the only problem was finding someone to compile the server. (which those of us that use 0.3.4, don't need.) I have loads of players waiting for the release on my server, and I'm pretty impatient myself when it comes to this. Releasing the data folder yesterday would give me a lot more time to port this to 0.3.4 :)
I did not mean to offend anyone, Im just getting tierd of all the fu*king noobs that keep ask for release in Crying Damson version. Since they've made it clear that they WONT release this version with Crying Damson so how hard can it be to understand what they say?

I did not mean to offend anyone, Im just getting tierd of all the fu*king noobs that keep ask for release in Crying Damson version. Since they've made it clear that they WONT release this version with Crying Damson so how hard can it be to understand what they say?

Yeah Agreed 100%
I'm Tired Too.. Mystic Spirit 0.2.2 is better too!

Minimii

I totally agree with you.
how hard can it be to understand what they say :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back