• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentielo, could you please post that in our group channel instead?
Then it's easier for us to keep in track of what you're doing.

You also forgot,

Haha :D I'm kinda proud of that sentence, dunno if it's right though.

Anyway, Cykotitans fu**ing computer fu**s everything up right now.
He had to re-install his OS 2 times YESTERDAY, in total times it's been like 5 of them.

Don't know what's the problem, but right now...he's lagging like shit.
So I'm still waiting for him to send some stuff that we need for the server.

The compile thing, has been solved. (got a guy that could do it for us now)
It's basically only the "sending" from cykotitan that I am waiting for, otherwise it's nothing "to-do"....at least not in v0.8.

I'm not setting a time frame, but hopefully before the weekend. (kinda sure of it)

/Limannen
Nicenice ;d, about Cykotitan, Im kinda sure that hes harddrive is broke, if he got 2 harddrives then try to take away one and if it doesn't make any sence remove the other one and put back the one that you removed first and then it should work. Without any bluescreen & lagging :d

@ Limannen
Haha yeah right, for next time I will remind that.

Remind the final sentence should be the following:
Noobs that are telling back the telling noobs to tell the question-asking-noobs to stfu.
Now it should be a nice sentence right?

@ Cyko and a little bit which is littler then little overtoppic.
I also have problems with my computer.
When I restart the computer, it tries to turn on, but turn off automaticly. After a few times pushing the "GO F*CkING ON" button it starts and then it says something like: "overclocking failed or overvoltage shizzlemadizzle". Also somethimes my music is hanging when I open to mutch programmes, or a heavy programma, like MSN messenger? Haha it also makes my comp laggy. SO I have to buy new supplies to my computer
Stupid thingies.

Sentielo~

You also forgot,
3. noobs that tells the telling that tells the question-noobs to stfu

/Limannen

I realize now how stupid it was. It got out of hand, but i was just so upset and pissed. Bad mood that day, hehe. I'm sorry :rolleyes:

Hope we can go on with developing this project now :p (still waiting for that group thingy, if it's okay that i join)

I realize now how stupid it was. It got out of hand, but i was just so upset and pissed. Bad mood that day, hehe. I'm sorry :rolleyes:

Hope we can go on with developing this project now :p (still waiting for that group thingy, if it's okay that i join)

Thats the TaZ I wanna hear! :thumbup:

During the past few days, my system has been infected with Win32.Virut. It has infected most of the Executable (.exe) files.
If we had released the server during the past few days, anybody who would run the server's exe would get their system infected with Win32.Virut. It spreads very quickly, and trust me; you don't want to go through everything I went through, it is something like... 'DO NOT WANT' (no, really, it's a nasty virus <_<)

dws1.jpg

And, on the other hand (System files)

dws2.jpg

Due to the nature of the virus itself, it is also downloads other malware, which means I had no choice but to keep my internet connection disconnected, in order to prevent further infection.

After all, I have sucessfully and fully cured my system without formatting the hard drives.

@Minimii
No, my hard drives are at high health level.

Wow :-/
Any idea where you got the infection?
(maybe a tool / server from here?)

Umm even though Mystic Spirit 0.2.2 was just recently released?

lol sam...... it may be released but nothing new was added now was it? go check elf's post it says crying damson is 10 maybe 15x better than mystic spirit

lol they got problems with the release so still w8 they doing the best just stop spamming

omg who is not waiting? all waiting for it and we all hope that will be this release great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back