• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you let cykotitan upload it for you?
its now big like this, you can pass it on msn and he uploads...

you can't edit your post..
so it should be the same..

but if you think you'll be able to release it tomorrow as you said.. then ok (y)

Tomorrow will be mine last day and last marks in this class...I know,this time is pretty ****.

To the post:
Friday,5th June 2009 It's this day!Version 0,8 will be avalaible!
Talk with GOD about Limannen and Cykotitan and mine marks in scholl! XD

Ok now i can't hold back anymore...Ppls for god sake,i don't give a fu.. about how much you want them to realse or not,BE PATIENT LIKE IVE BEEN AND stop for god sake asking about the release,cuz limannen,cykotitan and shadow are those who are working their ass of on this project,they are the once who has the "power" in their hands,if you so god damn want them to release,and are complaining about the delay then for god sake do an own project! If i where you ppls who are spamming,whining and complaining about the delays and false release date,i would keep my mouth shut and be happy that they even are releasing and working their ass off for ppls who can't even make a single thing so they can be happy and have fun...I don't care what the fuck you ppls are saying,THEY DECIDE WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO RELEASE,HOW THEY ARE DOING THINGS AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH IT,NO ONE ELSE!!!!!! SO STOP COMPLAIN,SHUT UP AND BE PATIENTS!!!!!

We might need some more active member for our team. Shadows isn't doing anything/contributing at the moment.
But well, it might not be his fault, since ZTracker for the latest Tibia Client isn't avaliable.

True, you people have no right to be pissed at them. Its ridiculous. They'll release it sooner or later. Just be happy they even started this project.

They would never spam this much if they saw this project 'behind the scenes', I mean, if they'd see how many things we actually have to do before we are finally sure the server is without bugs.

They would never spam this much if they saw this project 'behind the scenes', I mean, if they'd see how many things we actually have to do before we are finally sure the server is without bugs.

Agree,but they could atleast think about you and limannen and stop being so selfish :S,this is my second post since dunno how long ago,and even thought i don't like to wait,i am being patient and keep my mouth shut,i appricate the work you guys are doing,and i don't want to complain cause i know i can't do that work you are doing,so i wait,keep my mouth shut and try to help instead.

@All
everyone is impatience for the release :S
they have to wait, when they say that they want the new release the owners start felling nervous, and then they can't work at their own steps
Big map, many bugs, please wait :)

I cba taking a REAL-MAP 90, do you think, who ever plays RL map on OTS, will go to tombs, so basically you'll delete them too, and there's much un needed caves, in ankrahmun, I've got a rl map, which is 53 mb, and I haven't noticed any differrence when it was 90+, and it is 53 now....

oh, and have you heared somebody saying "Where's Kazordoon ?!".. rofl.. even tho, they go to carlin just for banshee and demona.. lawl..

p.s If you noticed in caves, you'll find that there's much things need to be deleted, the extra parts of the cave, I deleted it which took me 20-30 mbs, so.. just to tell you if you want a lag-free.

I got a problem with this... When i run the server and try to create an account it says [the temple position is wrong. please contact administrator] anyone can help me ill be happy

thnx kaled

i cant barely wait for the realese tonight :))))))))

lima and cyko
ily♥

need answers :]

I got a problem with this... When i run the server and try to create an account it says [the temple position is wrong. please contact administrator] anyone can help me ill be happy

thnx kaled

thnx kaled

MAN
YOU SHOULD LOOK AT ACC MANAGER, THE TEMPLE POSITION ._.
should be like x 703, y 600, z 7 :|

and stop spamming here!
this isnt a FAQ

I cba taking a REAL-MAP 90, do you think, who ever plays RL map on OTS, will go to tombs, so basically you'll delete them too, and there's much un needed caves, in ankrahmun, I've got a rl map, which is 53 mb, and I haven't noticed any differrence when it was 90+, and it is 53 now....

Mayby when you use that server with high exp rates, but when you got between 1 and 25x rates, it's neccesairy to have tombs.

Sentielo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back