• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think you would sink that low, and become a 'noob'.
Cuz I thought you were involved in helping and trying to get people to stop doing what you are NOW doing.

But w/e.
And both me and cykotitan don't appreciate your attitude,
for example "HOTA QUEST , no work, FIIXX!!!!".

We are trying our best and we aren't following orders from anyway, we could easily just start this project into a server and use it for money and shit.

But we like to contribute, so we won't.

Thanks to nsanee, we have now a own Hosted Project Board !
So you will get the latest news and such there...
(we will release tonight)

/Limannen

And who become a noob?^^.Sorry for my comments but I never do that and maybe it's not by me o_O

Tonight Tonight Tonight People I give you one milion dollars!Today Today Today!
:blink:

I got some words for you wladca, but I can't say those in here.
I would like to see you work hard as fuck and to even come 1% of what I've done.

And yes, I have had finals and my brother graduated from school. It was a hard day and I got tired, of waiting for cykotitan.

He got the server yesterday night and he was sopose to give me the server,
but he's so stubborn to fix all the stuff into 1 release, and I said to him that we have plenty of time to do more versions.

It's really sucky doing this project with only bad comments and complaining.

I got up this morning cuz tonight before I just "left and went to bed", I clearly said to Cykotitan that he could just post the server in msn, cuz I was set online all night.
I did that so I could release it NOW, so don't try and blaim this on me.

My legs never stop here for ever!
Limannen you are "children with talent" but I think you lost respect for all of us.Good luck and goodbye but I don't have much power to see what people do for money

Bye(W polsce za takie cos bys dostal wpierdol!) Hail Poland

And you're the one who is going to be using his distro? Nice that makes perfect sense buddy.

Limannen you are "children with talent" but I think you lost respect for all of us.Good luck and goodbye but I don't have much power to see what people do for money

hahaha It's true !

\../ bb to noobs

As I stated before, he didn't release it. Just like I knew he wouldn't. I don't expect this to be released when he says it, when it happens it happens. Other than that, let's leave him alone.

So cykotian limannen? Any infromation if it will be released or not? :p

Last edited:
This thread has become the worst and most pathetic drama ever, lets stop all this nonsense and focus on the project.

@Lima and Cyk, remember that the people that post in this thread are just a little percent of who's actually going to use the map on their own servers. Many of them have no respect for what you do, because thy don't know what it's like to map and script. Don't give up because of these few newbs.

Good luck, release it when you're ready.

INQ and yalahar missing, please add.

They're not missing; they're not on the real Tibia coordinates.
Yalahar temple is @ X=585, Y=676, Z=7
You can get to The Inquisition Quest through a teleport in Thais Temple, altough I've removed that in 0.8, and you need to get there the same way as in real Tibia (teleport after Vampire Shield quest in Edron)

The actualisation its gonna be a problem :s (New carlin) (New hunt zones)>.<

->Poth<-

Offline XD

Okay cykot since you are working alot more than limannen on this project why arn't you taking over xD? I mean 0.8 has been delayed for like 3 weeks now thanks to him xd anyway just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back