• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actualisation its gonna be a problem :s (New carlin) (New hunt zones)>.<

->Poth<-

The biggest problem is, there isn't even a tracking program (ZTracker) for 8.42. Not to mention additional problems once Cipsoft updates Tibia to 8.5.

wehn the new version OF REAL MAP??

Pleas Add Goroma,Oken,gengia Thx

am i the only one??

This map crashes every time when i try to hit whith the god ...,????? [i changed god's axe skill to 150 and tried to hit with an axe then it crashed ]??? it happens everytime <_< :confused: :eek:

> DP dont save itens
> Anihilator [bug]
> Inq teleports [bug]
> where's the teleport to yalahar and okolnir?? [dont have]

fix please

can somebody upload v 0.7 on rapidshare?? I cant download it from speedyshare :( .. blocked for czech republic :(

I am done evrything what you said Limannen but dosntwork.
I got problem with 4. Fix your databases & sqlite/mysql configurations in config.lua. I dont know what that mean,what i need to do,plz can someone explane me better. Sry my english.

I am done evrything what you said Limannen but dosntwork.
I got problem with 4. Fix your databases & sqlite/mysql configurations in config.lua. I dont know what that mean,what i need to do,plz can someone explane me better. Sry my english.

You must fix everything in your database and config.lua for the RealMap.

1. Fix youre database at http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin/
2. Fix your config.lua file which is in youre server folder by notepad.

Cyckotitan is it you that has the server right now? if so why wait for limannen if all he does is stalling the release? and you want it out to the public?

Just wondering

Cykotian You should really consider being the thread hoster... Since you're almost the only one telling the truth here..

Cyckotitan is it you that has the server right now? if so why wait for limannen if all he does is stalling the release? and you want it out to the public?

Just wondering

Yes, it is me. I could release without Limannen.
I only have to update the changelog and upload/release.

Yes, it is me. I could release without Limannen.
I only have to update the changelog and upload/release.

Maybe you should :p
Haha, it's alright, don't let these impatient fucks mess with you.

Yeah cykotion is nice :) somehow it seems like he dont get irretated by theese spammers xD atleast he dont show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back