• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,and +rep for the ppls who deserves it :),i'm just hoping ppls can keep quite with this release and w8 until next release,but i doubt it will soon get mass spammed here again...Well i keep my fingers crossed so that won't happend =) +rep,and i'm going to download now and report if i find any bugs,take care project creator/creators :)

Btw i just got a problem in the console "[07/06/2009 23:44:32] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/world/RealMap.otbm." and the map is in data/world and in config.lua it's written Map Name:RealMap :S

Owww...Really sorry to interupt(write a 3d post,but when i'm extracing everything it says that the "mapfile" is corrupted :S

server crashes when i try to load on acc manager everything is fine in sqlite town id position all that is fine idk whats the problem

Hey.. Why the server crash when i try to get in acc manager? >.<

->Poth<-

The enterance (portal/teleport) of The Inquisition Quest is located behind a gate of expertise for level 100, located in Vampire Shield quest reward room (Edron).

Yes, but aren't there teleporters in the little box rooms around the main one? (In the resting area above and below HFF)

Just wondering :p

hey doude i have a problem with ur server, i don know why but it close by itself ("The Forgotten Server has stopped Working") can you tellme whats going on plx??

SEARCHING FOR A NPC LIKE ThIS ONE vvvv

Hello Guys,

I want to make that addons would be rare..

as I know all players are going to buy both addons from the npc if they got only 15k well, I wanted to make a npc which gives you the first addon for 65k and the second addon should be an item.

But then I failed at this, so I was going to tell you, my problem in the hope that you guys would do this for me.
Of course I would rep you for this work or give YOU the credits for. Just try to help me ;)

An Example:

HTML:
hi/first citizen addon/-blablabla for 65k?/yes
hi/second citizen addon/-did you brought me a frozen starlight?/yes

HTML:
hi/first hunter addon/-blablabla for 65k?/yes
hi/second hunter addon/-brought me an arbalest?

HTML:
hi/first demonhunter addon/-blablabla for 65k?/yes
hi/second demonhunter addon/-brought me a demon armor?/yes

HTML:
hi/first yalaharian addon/-blablabla for 65k?/yes
hi/second yalaharian addon/-brought me a yalahari armor?/yes

*That was an example what the player should say (and for every vocation another sentences) when he wants to buy addons for some outfits.*:thumbup:

Hope you understand me, please fast ;)

Regards,
Martii~:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back