• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Npc travel from goroma off
2.Carpet NPC is off
3.NPC: Repairer Boots,Promotion works? ,Many NPC only stay(default.lua) ,Enchanger(sweaty cyclops IMPORTANT!) ,djinns NPC,rashid,Blesser npc's ,
4.Enchant system actions is off(only stay walls)
5.Calassa to add(I know it's in TODO)

Gratz This server become to perfect! +
-map added nice and resps(edron etc.)
-NPC captain max do deep sea from lb and tp in tyrsung to sea
-you delete not rl NPC's,add similaire to RL
-copy inquisition map to rl cordinations
-and other

and - now:
1.Many NPC to fix(got only default.lua nothing more)
2.Npc to add for important funcions
3.More similaire Raids event to add onto the map(all the time is only copy from narozia)
4.Obsidian knife and etc.
5.some of quests

For me,there is only to change not big errors or empty places,NPC
And when you do it I Hope next version will playable and hostable in 100%

Nice work Cykotitan!I think 2 weeks and you can do it to perfect,now only to change and add scripts,npcs,amp is beautiful;S

I don't like you at all, you're acting like it's only Cykotitan who's working his ass off.

Yes, he did the most in this version, but I surely hope you don't think that he's the only guy that works with this project.

Also, I know you are from Poland, but isn't the second language in school - English ? Omg

I gotta ask you for some things in your report:
1.Npc travel from goroma off (the name was wrong, but exist in the folder, it's fixed now)
2.Carpet NPC is off (fixed now)
3. Many npcs has "default.lua" as standard script.

Omfg ? If you really look closely to the damn -npc name-.xml , you can see that the script is inside of the parameters, lol.
So there's nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL.

I don't get anything in that sentence, learn English.

I'll quote Cykotitan what he said when we didn't understand it,
Cykotitan:
MI NO HAFF ITEN
EJEJJ WHEN HANI SEJ BED ITEN TO U
WHAT IS SEJ? S

Calassa to add? Yes, we are aware of our own todo list, lol.

"- and others bugs", like what other bugs? REPORT !
"2.Npc to add for important funcions", omfg...haha, ME NAH UNDERSTANDOIO ASFDASD
"more raids like rl tibia", lol - if it's so easy, why dont you do it?
"Obsidian knife and other tools" fixed now.
"some of quests", I will kill you soon, REPORT...WHAT QUESTS !
Are you expecting us to look through EVERY quest in real tibia, no.

This is the current todo list:
Code:
- Fix Demon Oak Quest (100% real tibia scripts)
- Forbidden Islands
- Calassa
- Source Edits - New .exe.
- Small Bugs (Wlcada Bug List)
- Kazordoon NPCs (add)

/Limannen

Anihilator

Anihilator loot:

16:37 You have found a red backpack.
16:37 You have found a purple backpack.
16:37 You have found a blue backpack.
16:37 You have found a grey backpack.

So once the server is compiled correctly can it be released immediately because that seems like a big problem :/

I don't get!!!!help me

he load and when I open the client for playing he finds the account 1/1 and when I click in enter Account Manager the server closes!

pls help me ..

Sorry =/ I translated my language for English

I don't get!!!!help me

he load and when I open the client for playing he finds the account 1/1 and when I click in enter Account Manager the server closes!

pls help me ..

This was answered 3 times before.

Read the latest topics!!!!! :mad:

I don't like you at all, you're acting like it's only Cykotitan who's working his ass off.

Yes, he did the most in this version, but I surely hope you don't think that he's the only guy that works with this project.

Also, I know you are from Poland, but isn't the second language in school - English ? Omg

I gotta ask you for some things in your report:
1.Npc travel from goroma off (the name was wrong, but exist in the folder, it's fixed now)
2.Carpet NPC is off (fixed now)
3. Many npcs has "default.lua" as standard script.

Omfg ? If you really look closely to the damn -npc name-.xml , you can see that the script is inside of the parameters, lol.
So there's nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL.

I don't get anything in that sentence, learn English.

I'll quote Cykotitan what he said when we didn't understand it,

Calassa to add? Yes, we are aware of our own todo list, lol.

"- and others bugs", like what other bugs? REPORT !
"2.Npc to add for important funcions", omfg...haha, ME NAH UNDERSTANDOIO ASFDASD
"more raids like rl tibia", lol - if it's so easy, why dont you do it?
"Obsidian knife and other tools" fixed now.
"some of quests", I will kill you soon, REPORT...WHAT QUESTS !
Are you expecting us to look through EVERY quest in real tibia, no.

This is the current todo list:
Code:
- Fix Demon Oak Quest (100% real tibia scripts)
- Forbidden Islands
- Calassa
- Source Edits - New .exe.
- Small Bugs (Wlcada Bug List)
- Kazordoon NPCs (add)

/Limannen

I don't do it for me,but I played tibia many years and I wanna help but if you got all the time fucking problems I will leave! You can search bugs alone!

"4.Enchant system actions is off(only stay walls)
I don't get anything in that sentence, learn English." <- I mean you only add walls but you don't add any script on it.Enchanted system is off.0 scripts.

I give up today but tomorrow I will search and when I found f****** bugs I will write here and you will see!
And I got a question,for what is yours new sources?I try copy normal mystic spirit 0.2.2 and all was ok...

And Remember I don't do it for yourself,I know you are 15 and you are small children(fighter) and you can't host yours server behehhe xD

Wait for Wladca list of bugs tomorrow!
Your badly guy^_^

I see in npc scripts and where is enchanger NPC?Where?
Raids?I know it's 5 min of work but It's mine project?I can do it for yourself but for what?

. Many npcs has "default.lua" as standard script.

"Omfg ? If you really look closely to the damn -npc name-.xml , you can see that the script is inside of the parameters, lol.
So there's nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL."
You said true "nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL" but nothing good there too.I can add to the map empty npc,it's not a problem! ^.^

Yo.
how do I exp stages?
I ask because in config has nothing on exp stages:(
someone may know how to do this?

I see in npc scripts and where is enchanger NPC?Where?
Raids?I know it's 5 min of work but It's mine project?I can do it for yourself but for what?

. Many npcs has "default.lua" as standard script.

"Omfg ? If you really look closely to the damn -npc name-.xml , you can see that the script is inside of the parameters, lol.
So there's nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL."
You said true "nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL" but nothing good there too.I can add to the map empty npc,it's not a problem! ^.^

You said that you never enter here again, so? What are you doing here?

Didnt saw my other post? xD but thx.
One question, u will edit the first post to put the download of the .exe when u finish to compile it?

Do you really have to use that colour of font, its really hard on the eyes and I have to highlight it everytime I want to read it.

somebody can me to help in the error " Temple position i wrong contact admin " where I modify?

I don't get!!!!help me

pls help me ..

The only (temporary) solution would be to use .EXE from TFS 0.2.2 [Mystic Spirit]

Download Links:
Console Version: http://otland.net/attachments/f18/2...rit-theforgottenserver-v0.2.2-win32console.7z
GUI Version: http://otland.net/attachments/f18/2...-spirit-theforgottenserver-v0.2.2-win32gui.7z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back