• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the solution for the acc manager? change the exe...?

Well ill check Thanks.

->Poth<-

Sorry for the doble post but its better to put a acc pages?

Acc page seems to work fine with this server! :p so try that guys.. ^^

Cyko,

Are you running this project now?
You seem to be on this thread 24/7.

Please create all stuffs (all scripts) for servers 0.3.4...

Thanks,
LordiN

I don't do it for me,but I played tibia many years and I wanna help but if you got all the time fucking problems I will leave! You can search bugs alone!

"4.Enchant system actions is off(only stay walls)
I don't get anything in that sentence, learn English." <- I mean you only add walls but you don't add any script on it.Enchanted system is off.0 scripts.

I give up today but tomorrow I will search and when I found f****** bugs I will write here and you will see!
And I got a question,for what is yours new sources?I try copy normal mystic spirit 0.2.2 and all was ok...

And Remember I don't do it for yourself,I know you are 15 and you are small children(fighter) and you can't host yours server behehhe xD

Wait for Wladca list of bugs tomorrow!
Your badly guy^_^

Erhm, okey?

Well, today I will fix those "bugs" then, the enchanting system doesn't require more than 10min of your time :p
But sure, consider it done.

Also, the Annihilator, when I did that we didn't use our new quest system.
It's now fixed, it should work properly.

Any other bugs? Come on people !

Otherwise it will be an early release this time :thumbup:

Yes, as Cykotitan said, watch the Progress - how it's going in our newly created Hosted Project board.

The todo list that's posted by me there, isn't updated yet.
There's some new small bugs that will be noted shortly.

/Limannen

I don't do it for me,but I played tibia many years and I wanna help but if you got all the time fucking problems I will leave! You can search bugs alone!

"4.Enchant system actions is off(only stay walls)
I don't get anything in that sentence, learn English." <- I mean you only add walls but you don't add any script on it.Enchanted system is off.0 scripts.

I give up today but tomorrow I will search and when I found f****** bugs I will write here and you will see!
And I got a question,for what is yours new sources?I try copy normal mystic spirit 0.2.2 and all was ok...

And Remember I don't do it for yourself,I know you are 15 and you are small children(fighter) and you can't host yours server behehhe xD

Wait for Wladca list of bugs tomorrow!
Your badly guy^_^

I see in npc scripts and where is enchanger NPC?Where?
Raids?I know it's 5 min of work but It's mine project?I can do it for yourself but for what?

. Many npcs has "default.lua" as standard script.

"Omfg ? If you really look closely to the damn -npc name-.xml , you can see that the script is inside of the parameters, lol.
So there's nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL."
You said true "nothing wrong with the npcs AT ALL" but nothing good there too.I can add to the map empty npc,it's not a problem! ^.^

Dude, nobody likes you. Get it?
2383552107_9353346760.jpg

Nobody likes me but I Do more than you Taz and other noobs -.-
What did you do?You only speak"oh super etc"but where is reports bug no where!
So shut up and please don't make fight climat

Awesome release, so epic ._.
you could add some things to "TODO-LIST":
*update darashia rotworm caves
*the mountains in dara that has "stairs(459)" when it should have mountain(919)
*change the "decaying" fields to not decaying that should stay.
like: the entrence to poi, the fields outside desert quest and one at x:32579 y:31679 z:7. it is more i know ;d

:)

Nobody likes me but I Do more than you Taz and other noobs -.-
What did you do?You only speak"oh super etc"but where is reports bug no where!
So shut up and please don't make fight climat

Lol? you post bugs?
As stated above me, the way you report bugs doesnt really help the developers.
Code:
 - add more quests NOOBS
 - FUCK YOU I LEAVE IF YOU DONT ADD RAIDS
Atm i think I'm doing more then you. I'm porting this project to 0.3.4, and thats a lot of work. (I'll release it if i get it done.)

Awesome release, so epic ._.
you could add some things to "TODO-LIST":
*update darashia rotworm caves
*the mountains in dara that has "stairs(459)" when it should have mountain(919)
*change the "decaying" fields to not decaying that should stay.
like: the entrence to poi, the fields outside desert quest and one at x:32579 y:31679 z:7. it is more i know ;d

:)

Now that is a proper report.
About the decaying fields, that was one of the things we changed in the sources.
But the rest, thanks.

/Limannen

Now that is a proper report.
About the decaying fields, that was one of the things we changed in the sources.
But the rest, thanks.

/Limannen

Yeah, we have fixed all real tibia fields located on map (those who aren't supposed to decay won't decay anymore)
Even though, I had to fix some of them (located in The Pits of Inferno and The Inquisition Quest areas) which still have wrong IDs (someone has swapped their IDs in attempt to fix their decaying [imo, that's fail :s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back