• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying this ot but when I enter with the account manager the server close... ad i dont know how to fix it. help plx

List of Bugs

I'm hosting this server, and I have a list of bugs to help us:

1- Itens in deposit don't save (only save when Gamemaster make command !save);
2- Annihilator loot: 4 backpacks and player can take all
3- When have 2 npcs addoner summoned 1 don't worry;
4- aleta sio dont worry when server restart;
5- blue legs quest has a door that players can open and take 10k and golden boots and the quest dont worry;
6- in darashia has a door that player can open and take a mastermind shield and golden armor;
7- many quests don't worry

ps: i'm brazillian, so my english is bad srry.

ty great server, only must fix bugs

To the goroma NPC...
- Change name of file from Copy Jack FateGoroma to Jack FateGoroma in npc folder and All will work!

Thanks for report list!There is many important situations!When you found more write there!
Rep+ for you:D

1- Itens in deposit don't save (only save when Gamemaster make command !save) this point is not good....

You know what is the problem,Limannen or Cykotitan?

To-Do:
100% Yalahar.
Finish all 8.4x style on map.
More Quests.

To the thread:
Can I add next list of buggs?or I must w8 to the next version and after that I Will report? xD

Ffs, report ! :D

But not in here, at our Hosted Project Board - Bugs.

Tomorrow, finally...I have so much time for the server.
I'm not going anywhere either. (except 2h for the gym, but that you gotta accept :p)

So I have about 6-8h for the server, I will do my "part" of the bug list that was posted here.
+ the most of the last 10 pages reported bugs.
(maybe not ALL, but the most important and "true" ones)

/Limannen

I can do if you want real raids Raid - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
or maybe you want?xD

Be my guest, it would actually be really nice if you could do that.
But you gotta do it right...no sloppy shit, accuracy with all the intervals and all that.

We will check them, but if they are clean...you will get some credits for more than your bug lists.

/Limannen

You should also know that many of the users are running this distro on Linux. So fix names of the scripts. When you are using Unix systems it really matters if you name file Lol.xml or lol.xml..

You should also know that many of the users are running this distro on Linux. So fix names of the scripts. When you are using Unix systems it really matters if you name file Lol.xml or lol.xml..

/Signed,
atm I'm upgrading my server from 0.6 -> 0.8 and most of the work is spent on endless pages of errors in the console due to upper/lower case. Though, we got a script that can rename all files in specific folders, as well as one that can rename specific XML tags to all lower case, it still takes ages. :) Well, i hope you can keep this in mind when you go on with the project.

Also, I've got a request for upcoming releases.
When they release new versions of TheForgottenServer, they have a change log that says what files were added/modified/deleted. Can you please start making this? It would really save people a lot of work when they're upgrading their servers to new RMP releases. (because they have to do all their customization all over again). This is especially annoying for linux-people (like myself) that have to rename every single file when the new upgrades arrive :)

Well, thats my 5 cent, I really hope you can fill my request, it would make life a lot easier (at least for me :p).

Yours,
TaZ

Ffs, report ! :D

But not in here, at our Hosted Project Board - Bugs.

Tomorrow, finally...I have so much time for the server.
I'm not going anywhere either. (except 2h for the gym, but that you gotta accept :p)

So I have about 6-8h for the server, I will do my "part" of the bug list that was posted here.
+ the most of the last 10 pages reported bugs.
(maybe not ALL, but the most important and "true" ones)

/Limannen

So nice;D.When you fix there buggs I will going to search more;D
I see in release date next version on 12th june...Do you planing fix all buggs on this time and add new sources?

I open the friend ot everything right and then when I leave online login the account manager and the server's error fexa what is happening?

I open the friend ot everything right and then when I leave online login the account manager and the server's error fexa what is happening?

I think you'll have to be more specific then that.
I'm certain that if you start using some commas (,) and periods (.) in your sentences, people won't have such a hard time understanding them.

Yours,
TaZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back