• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who aren't running the server with the fixed .exe, they should download it: TheForgottenServer.rar

Atm I'm trying to convice Limannen to update the first post to prevent further downloading of faulty .exe

I just dont get it, whats your goal? Fix/release totally ready real map so every noob could just download and start it? I think that isnt a good idea :eek:
i like the idea .. and i think they do it for fun ..

ah well,i really have to thank you guys for the shit you gave me...Ofcorse you didn't say that i had to download it,but your saying that it isn't containing any virus,and you are supposed to be trustable,but i got a problem now...I can't extract any rar files cause of the ot,and i can't virus scan,i can sort of not do anything on my computer...Cause of this "The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll" you see,i had that problem yesterday to...and that was cuz of the ot...Then i reformated my pc cause of that shitty thing...And now i got it AGAIN! -.-,if you don't have any solution i suggest you to fix that this won't happend again...Because i thought you where trustable and nice...So i have been nice to you,but this time i don't fukng want already to formate my pc again...

ah well,i really have to thank you guys for the shit you gave me...Ofcorse you didn't say that i had to download it,but your saying that it isn't containing any virus,and you are supposed to be trustable,but i got a problem now...I can't extract any rar files cause of the ot,and i can't virus scan,i can sort of not do anything on my computer...Cause of this "The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll" you see,i had that problem yesterday to...and that was cuz of the ot...Then i reformated my pc cause of that shitty thing...And now i got it AGAIN! -.-,if you don't have any solution i suggest you to fix that this won't happend again...Because i thought you where trustable and nice...So i have been nice to you,but this time i don't fukng want already to formate my pc again...

fuck you 2 Kioshi..

fuck you 2 Kioshi..

Fuck you <.<,don't interfere with your lousy life...I am not talking shit,i'm just pissed off cause of that shitty problem,i respect those project creators,so if you wanna come and insult me dumbass,i suggest you to leave direct.This is a nice community and it doesn't need ppls like you and me here...

Well,i'm asking nicly now,cykotitan or limannen,do anyone of you know the problem i got on my pc?(Btw this question should actully not be asked here)

None of our exe's contain viruses I assure you Kioshi you got your virus somewhere else.

None of our exe's contain viruses I assure you Kioshi you got your virus somewhere else.

Well i have virus scanned the serv earlier and i can agree,i didn't find any viruses,and i don't want to say that there is any viruses in your server files,but to be honnest,i got my problem from the server :/,dunno might be something wrong on my system,but it still came up after i downloaded the server and i really don't want to think that it is from yours server :/,but you know how to fix the problem?

Ow and sorry for double posting,but i can't even install anything :S,the same problem pops up :/

Do not spam the thread please, if you seek support with RMP - ask it HERE and we'll have it easier to respond.

We will do a release soon, with a correct exe file.

/Limannen

anybody fix the bug of the fire, that the monsters play and doesn't it disappear???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom