• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
[19/06/2009 19:30:31] Notice: Map load (relational) took : 540.766 s

540 seconds why? =(

Nice Job

Aight guys, im back from exams, when im back at my house I can kick this up.

[20/06/2009 11:18:30] Notice: Map load (relational) took : 10.312 s

I have a problem with RME.

I was about to look at the map of this OT server... but when I succesfully opened the map, everything is black (No map, no spawns, total nothingness). it happened with other maps xcept with a Forgotten OT server called Serverr with a 104MB world (RL MAP).

my version of RME is 1.1.7 BETA.

how can I solve it plz?

I have a problem with RME.

I was about to look at the map of this OT server... but when I succesfully opened the map, everything is black (No map, no spawns, total nothingness). it happened with other maps xcept with a Forgotten OT server called Serverr with a 104MB world (RL MAP).

my version of RME is 1.1.7 BETA.

how can I solve it plz?

I know what server you're talking about, but I recommend using this, cuz that server isn't developing and has some missing parts.

The "omfg 104mb" part, it's like 20mb too much water, so...
But go to the cords - 32000x32000x7

/Limannen

I love wat u guys r doing with this map project, I dont use it because I put waay too much time into my own project but this is a very complete RL map. I have used a few things from it. Keep it up!

I know what server you're talking about, but I recommend using this, cuz that server isn't developing and has some missing parts.

The "omfg 104mb" part, it's like 20mb too much water, so...
But go to the cords - 32000x32000x7

/Limannen

The problem with the Real map project's map is that when I run RME, doesn't appear any map tiles. (Everything is black or simply there's nothing.

I found that almost 3 of 5 RL maps that had 50/70/90mb when running on RME everything's gone on the map (No spawns, No map, 100% blank)

I will ask one time only... How Can I solve this problem with RME?

...........OH MY BAD..........

I never expected that.... I was on 19000x 19000y 7z

sorry... I believed that my RME was glitchy like happened with the old Simone Map editor.

...........OH MY BAD..........

I never expected that.... I was on 19000x 19000y 7z

sorry... I believed that my RME was glitchy like happened with the old Simone Map editor.

thanks, I laughed in RL :D
im glad u found your problem though

please help me someone !!!
i cant install gesior acc

"C:/Users/Magic MARK/Desktop/Real Map Project/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Users/Magic MARK/Desktop/Real Map Project/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist."

please guys!

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back