• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the Real map project's map is that when I run RME, doesn't appear any map tiles. (Everything is black or simply there's nothing.

I found that almost 3 of 5 RL maps that had 50/70/90mb when running on RME everything's gone on the map (No spawns, No map, 100% blank)

I will ask one time only... How Can I solve this problem with RME?

hit control+g type in x 32369, y 32241, z 7 should put you in thais.

please help me someone !!!
i cant install gesior acc

"C:/Users/Magic MARK/Desktop/Real Map Project/forgottenserver.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Users/Magic MARK/Desktop/Real Map Project/forgottenserver.s3db - doesn't exist."

please guys!

thanks!

Go to your Distro Foldor, and open Config.lua
Scroll down untill you found:
-- SQL
sqlType = "sqlite"
passwordType = "plain"
And change it to:
-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
passwordType = "plain"

And install the acc again,
I hope I helped you!

Regards,

Step 4 :S

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

Fully changed to 0.3.4 :)

I doubt that, even if it worked...you will have a hell with v0.9.

Anyways, I'm surprised of the last posts, not much spam about the release date xD

But finally Shadows is tracking atm, and he's doing a great job.
So there's not much in our way of releasing v0.9 soon.

BTW:
If anyone got problem with aac site and shit, keep it in the original thread !

/Limannen

I Use this server and accpage, but when i made an chartcher, and try to logg in, it logging out again , how to fix this problem?

I know scripting...
Only change scripts and put the map? is easy ;D
i wanna 0.9, i will change it to 0.3.4 :)

Ive got lots of places me and Cykotitan talked about almost done or already done. Since I worked tonight and didn't feel like logging into MSN and talking to figure out when I can have it all sent to Cyko or what he wants me to finish, I cant definitivly say when I can be done, but I cant see it being any more then 1-3 days. Anyway I will keep you guys updated as im sure Cykotitan and Limmanen will on the progress of 0.9

Version 0.8 is on mystic spirit 0.2.2 ? I can't search it. :/
Who can give me TFS mystic spirit 0.2.2 ?

I try to log in, and i got the character list but when i select it, it says connection timeout. Could anyone explain me why does this happen and how can i fix it? thanks a lot (i give a gm in my server if someone helps me)

Can You release these Map based on newest 0.3 TFS?

It will never be released in a crying damson version, but...maybe some other guy that have the time can do it.
But I'm pretty sure that it wont go that well, but a try isn't to waste.

Will v0.9 be updated to Mystic Spirits new version ? Yes, 0.2.3.

/Limannen

Hey, Cykotitan, I haven't gotten a bug report in a while on my server. We've probably caught a big number of them. Can't wait to help with v0.9 bugs =]

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back