• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cykotitan , isnt inqui quest suppsed to work like rl tibia? cuz i went there and the were teleports already that took me to the next room, i could do the quest running ;P

I've took care of that in 0.9.0;
I've triple-checked to see if all INQ teleports are working correctly, and .. when you come to a room with R7 minion boss, you must kill him first, after that a teleport which leads into the next room is created on the opposide side of the current room. That teleport disappears in 180 seconds (3 minutes).

I have no problems at all with the server crashing, I stayed on for a full 24 hours, using mysql + a webpage

And if so u can use gesiors 0.3.4, is it still possible to fix it up for donations and other things? I really need the money for a new system to host on, and possible dedicated server ^^

And if so u can use gesiors 0.3.4, is it still possible to fix it up for donations and other things? I really need the money for a new system to host on, and possible dedicated server ^^

Correction, and so if you CAN'T** use gesiors 0.3.4

I'm running now on Windows XP SP3, 4GB of RAM, 2.61Ghz AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor 5000+

speedtest

Message by KuGaSh1rA: Please use the edit button instead of posting 3 times in a row, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just leave the map storage alone, I don't care about how long it takes to start up, just as long as it's not more than 20 minutes.
So I'll leave mine as relational, besides I've never seen it crash on relational startup, even tho I left it on more than a day or two

I've already fixed 2-5 before.. I was aware of The Oracle problem...

How to migrate to binary map storage properly:
  1. Start your server normally
  2. In config.lua, change mapStorageType from "relational" to "binary"
    [*]Reload config
  3. Perform a server save
  4. All the house items data should now be located in table map_store

THANKS FOR BINARY.
Before: Notice: Map save (relational) took : 3.047 s
NOW: Notice: Map save (binary) took : 0.125 s

I have no problems at all with the server crashing, I stayed on for a full 24 hours, using mysql + a webpage

How? :confused:

Maybe u can upload urs DLLs files and EXEcutable?

Last edited by a moderator:
How? :confused:

Maybe u can upload urs DLLs files and EXEcutable?

1. Download Real Map Project.rar -> UnRAR it. (Dont Execute it)
2. Download XAMPP apache friends - xampp
3. Setup the XAMPP MySQL, after setup start the Apache + MySQL
services. Then, click the admin button beside Apache.
4. You will need to setup a password for your server so go to this site after XAMPP is running, http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php
5. Go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
and create a new database called forgottenserver.
then click the import button at the top and import your SQL database from your server, it should be called forgottenserver.sql, then click go
6. change your config.lua inside ur server folder
Change
sqlType = "sqlite"
to
sqlType = "mysql"
And edit anymore info u want like exp, your IP and things.

Hope I helped, please rep me if I helped you :)

How do I set up a site for the server?

I do not know anything about making web pages for the server so I need a good guide and also work with this server, someone can give me some tutorial?

This is great Limannen, Cykotitan and Shadows!
Keep it up :D

map bugs:
03:42 Your current position is [X: 32427 | Y: 32183 | Z: 14].
03:43 Your current position is [X: 32428 | Y: 32143 | Z: 13].

buggued stair:
03:49 Your current position is [X: 33233 | Y: 31823 | Z: 7].

Npcs is missing on edron carpet
bank npc is missing on edron
dijins npcs are missing, on dijin tower
there is no npc on carlin boat

a npc on a house? wtf
03:45 Your current position is [X: 33210 | Y: 31838 | Z: 6].

fix those ones if you can ^^

i jist noticed, the travel npc on carlin, is OUT of the boat, so out of pz.

Ank boat npc, should also travel to Liberty Bay.
Carlin boat npc, should also travell to svargrond
Buddel wont kick me out of okolnir's boat , ppl can easily trap it :eek:
Also, to go okolnir on rl u need to say "hi/go/okolnir" not just hi/okolnir

bugged stairs:
22:07 Your current position is [X: 32204 | Y: 31228 | Z: 3].
22:10 Your current position is [X: 32112 | Y: 31129 | Z: 10].
22:12 Your current position is [X: 32214 | Y: 31191 | Z: 7].
22:25 Your current position is [X: 32208 | Y: 31202 | Z: 4].

and there is no way to svargrond mines!!! the way is wrong somewhere! i couldnt get there by walking! it should be cuz of bugged stairs

>.< map is blank in my REMERE!!!!! -.-

What do u excepte?
open map editor and u find the citys?
what an ....
go to pos 32000-32000-7...

Me and a friend tried hosting this server last night, but it kept crashing every time. The sql and stuff were right, but we have no idea what else could be causing this problem.

Any ideas?

Well for one, Do not use SQLite, it is crap. Try using MYSQL it works great! second Make sure you have your computer to the updated settings, as in .NET Framework(Recommend latest update 3.5), Processor update, etc.. make sure you have atleast 1GB of memory(RAM). Remember on this project dont use SQLite it sucks. I tried using it, when I logged in, bam.. crash.
So I moved to MySQL.. works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back