• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same. Exe ot his work in 8:42 to 8:50 in the works, because it was not altrado Mems.

Ie the protocol was not changed.

Tibia of the Protocol has not changed, or is no need to change it. 8.42 do exe to it ot its work in the same 8:50

I have done GOD/GM on my server, and when i take ruleviolation and chose a rule and i click ok i get "You do not have authorization for this action" What is wrong? help please :D

Im just starting with OT and i got the server online and working :)

Now how do i start playing? do i need to download the tibia client and where can i do this?

Im a real noob at OT :D

Im just starting with OT and i got the server online and working :)

Now how do i start playing? do i need to download the tibia client and where can i do this?

Im a real noob at OT :D

Lol I really recommend you to play other ot's before you host one youself, and I also strongly recommend you to play real tibia and take least level 50, (takes a week or two if your a rookie) and learn tibia, THEN feel free to learn about OT before you host one urself, try learning what SQL and XML is, and some about xampp and scripting, and mapping but thats nothing hard, just takes time. You ot can't be good if you don't know even how to login yourself.

For example, do you even know that this server can't use ingame account manager? And you have to use a account page or rescript your account manager? I recommend you to host a OT thats already playable. A real release. This is a project and you don't know how to login?

However, go to Tibia Client Download to download your tibia client

And ip changer you find here: OTCHANGER.net - Changes your Tibia experience!

I have played tibia since 02.

I just wanted to make a OT for some fun and i will not let others play on it just myself.

i just couldnt find how to login and start from scratch anywhere.

I've read everyone's problems, and the main issue for everyone is:
"Why does it crash ever 3-6h ?", My answer will be that you're using the wrong .exe, just wait patiently for v0.9 and these problems will go away.

/Limannen

I've read everyone's problems, and the main issue for everyone is:
"Why does it crash ever 3-6h ?", My answer will be that you're using the wrong .exe, just wait patiently for v0.9 and these problems will go away.

/Limannen

when does 0.9 come then :D + 0.4 on roxor project :wub:

like irl tibia? in rl tibia, bless dont cost 60k , nor are bought by a command xD!

I mean like it was before update, u could buy all bless with one shot from npc in thais, but for ots it must be easier so we need command, but anyway i have solved this problem already ^_^

What's up with the GM commands?
I can't do anything and I'm a god, just says: "You can not execute this command."

I have question! Which version of Gesior's acc maker is better, `cuz i`ve read all tutorials and tried much of his versions of acc maker and always error with OTS_Account.php and more...

I know how to make a GM and how to make everything right, but it wont work on TFS 0.2 -.-
I've used TFS 0.3 for months and everything has worked, and now, TFS 0.2... can't get it to work. ^^

Works great for me. No problems at all. You must be doing something wrong ^^

And what about my question? Should i delete account manager from database? because on 5 level of installation of Gesior's acc managaer it shows error :<

I tried everything...

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back