• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha isle to married NIce ^^ haha waiting update to v9 ^^

RME 1.1.8 seems to have some kind of a bug with NPCs and monsters...

When I first converted the map to 8.5 format, all NPCs and monsters which were not imported in the editor (mostly 8.5 monsters, and most of the NPCs) got corrupt.
As a matter of fact, all of those were now named Monster ""
If I would have saved the map at that point, such creatures would be lost from the map permanently... Luckily, though.. I've converted the map back to 8.4 format on time.

No need to worry, all new 8.50 graphics/items in revamped cities/villages are still there, and are displayed without any problems in-game.
For example.. in cities Thais, Carlin, Edron.. and villages Greenshore, Fibula, Northport, Senja, Stonehome and Cormaya.

I don't feel like posting screenshots/teasers/cams/videos of the new features/areas/quests right now, but we'll see about that tommorow :thumbup:

Kind regards,
Cykotitan Moonlight

I still wonder why this mystery and not release the VOCs v9 because we expected the delay to more than 1 months

RME 1.1.8 seems to have some kind of a bug with NPCs and monsters...

When I first converted the map to 8.5 format, all NPCs and monsters which were not imported in the editor (mostly 8.5 monsters, and most of the NPCs) got corrupt.
As a matter of fact, all of those were now named Monster ""
If I would have saved the map at that point, such creatures would be lost from the map permanently... Luckily, though.. I've converted the map back to 8.4 format on time.

No need to worry, all new 8.50 graphics/items in revamped cities/villages are still there, and are displayed without any problems in-game.
For example.. in cities Thais, Carlin, Edron.. and villages Greenshore, Fibula, Northport, Senja, Stonehome and Cormaya.

I don't feel like posting screenshots/teasers/cams/videos of the new features/areas/quests right now, but we'll see about that tommorow :thumbup:

Kind regards,
Cykotitan Moonlight

Sounds awesome.
Looks like you've gotten tons of rep probably from this thread :blink:
I could have sworn you had (three?) bars when it started. :thumbup:

Red

I still wonder why this mystery and not release the VOCs v9 because we expected the delay to more than 1 months

Yea, I could understand that everyone is soon out of patience xD

But as Cyko said, no worry...the release is really close.

I will actually talk to him about release dates today, more info soon.

/Limannen

hahahahaahahahahha on limannen sig i thinked there was a bug on the minotor
i tried kill it but hahahahhah i found it on was on screen hahahaha

Sounds awesome.
Looks like you've gotten tons of rep probably from this thread :blink:
I could have sworn you had (three?) bars when it started. :thumbup:

Red

Actually, no.
Nevertheless, I've had around 700 posts, and around 450 reputation points / 5 rep bars. Comparing that to my current stats (1398 posts and 1121 reputation points / 9 rep bars), my post count has doubled, and reputation points have even gone way beyond double.

Cyko, will the new version be more stable? Because i love your 0.8 but when it comes over 100 players online it crashes like once every hour! Will 0.9 be less crashes?

Today, 13:37;

Sorry for doublepost,

I would really like if 0.9 was having less crashes.
Then I'll donate all my gain in VIP shop from my server. :p

@luddeax
We (RMP Team) can't do anything to address those crashes. But well, at least we hope that you'll have significantly less crashes in v9, since we've updated to the latest TFS 0.2(.4) release.

Today, 13:37;

Sorry for doublepost,

I would really like if 0.9 was having less crashes.
Then I'll donate all my gain in VIP shop from my server. :p

I have RMP v8 opened
Uptime was about 34 hour MAX.
and lowest uptime was 14h.....
its your proplem

I have RMP v8 opened
Uptime was about 34 hour MAX.
and lowest uptime was 14h.....
its your proplem

For the first time, I "agree" with 'husam' here.

Wonder why those crashes happen people?

1. If you're using Linux or any other OS than Windows
2. You're probably bugging allot yourself on your gamemaster
3. Your players might be the cause? They're maybe the answer to the crashes?

And there's a few more reasons...so find out WHY it's crashing, and if it really is OUR fault.

/Limannen

WTF always when im looking on your signature I think a fly is on my desktop. I even touch it and then i see that its your signature -.- :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back