• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
the launch was planned for today but did not and that where this happened?

This is by far the best OT Project available, you guys have wasted alot of time in this and it's turning to be great.

I would like support this project in anyway I can, if you guys need a hand in a bug, C++ problem, algorithm confusion i would gladly help you out.

Cheers! 5 stars!

gogo update limmaned fucking time aarghhh!!!

ahaha :p gogo plx tibia TIBIA!!! NUMBER ONE TIBIA!!

Thanks Limannen I'm reloading the page every 2 minutes waiting

In Brazil are already almost 11:24 pm Monday

= D

I will not sleep while you do not download this new version

GO GO GO V. 0.9

Thanks alot Limannen and fot all who are working on this project, I really appreciate your work guys ur the best and keep going and this project deserves zillions stars.

I'm not gonna sit on my ass and wait for the release to upload. If I was you guys I would go outside and find something to do, go uptown, go hunting deer or whatever it is. I'll be back in a couple of hours, I'm gonna go hang out w/ friends.

And we or at-least I appreciate your work Cyko & Limmanen.

I'm not gonna sit on my ass and wait for the release to upload. If I was you guys I would go outside and find something to do, go uptown, go hunting deer or whatever it is. I'll be back in a couple of hours, I'm gonna go hang out w/ friends.

And we or at-least I appreciate your work Cyko & Limmanen.

Hahah, I sure agree with you.
Go hunting :D haha

Cuz it seems like we're pushing the delay to tomorrow, but don't worry, it's just a little more time we need.
So it will be at the mid day.

/Limannen

The more we wait the better it'll be, we waited a lot for v.08 and we saw how good it was and by the progress Cykotitan is showing this is gonna be a super update so let's wait for it, so we can have the best.

Hahah, I sure agree with you.
Go hunting :D haha

Cuz it seems like we're pushing the delay to tomorrow, but don't worry, it's just a little more time we need.
So it will be at the mid day.

/Limannen

Aight, then imma go catch some deep sleep, uhuh.

Best of luck too you and Cykotitanium!

Night People from OTLAND.NET

/Signed & Out <ZZZzzzzzZzzzZZzzzz>

keep going with it...
Hey guys anyone can help me with my problem? see previus pages please =s

till when will the update
we want to exact time
and we are waiting like fucking >.<

hey woodnose, they have delayed and changes the release date so much because you noobs keep posting trash here, so they come back here to see whats new and delay even more, just wait 'till they finish the 0.9 and stop talking! just come back tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back