• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The result of this is going to be 20831298301982 Real Map servers. And that really sucks. Lol

Who could thought that it could be 9.53 PM and still not a release from them :eek:

Limannen, I'm sorry but why would you say that you would release it during the Mid Day Today? And agian, you didn't do It -

Who cares? besides it's not like you put up the server and let it be, a server's popularity will and should be mantained by the people running it, if you leave it the same way as Limannen & Cykotitan odds are that your server will be the same so-so stuff as those other 20831298301981 out there, its up your team's imagination the improvement of it.

Personally will set up the server for my friends in my country.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 35 (34 members and 1 guests)
Sir Shutter, Appzyt, Arppa, Artos, Birdman, Cybermaster, DarchameQ, dawidzztop, Dracon, Everlin, fireelement, Furious, Future, Jerexius, Kanto, kosyer, kribbman, Masterlol, mayuzin, otserv100, papirri, qiktor, runvs, rw22, Ryoshin, SangreHirviente, semary, snipey, Tomysz, undeadzora, Vanitas, wanmrox, wordchampion, Xampy

o.0

I know Limannen & Cykotitan r busy and all but a word on the release of .9 be nice

I know Limannen & Cykotitan r busy and all but a word on the release of .9 be nice

Agrees.
Please Limannen or Cykotitan, any Information on what's going on?

People are waiting patiently :(

Signed,

maybe it's true, but we are very angry, we will kill you and your friend!

it was a joke :)
I can edit post...

Last edited by a moderator:
The way you guys are bitching I dont see
how they will continue with this project..

True, please you guys stop this, Lima~ & Cyko~ are doing their best to bring this project and you are complaining like if you had payed them, not even if you donated something you should do this.

I keep on supporting this team! Lima~ & Cyko~ You guys rock!

Is that all!?:confused: Damn true? You are pathetic Cykotitan...
We don't need all these spam posts in the thread.
We thought about doing something about it, it's intolerable at the moment.

No, I'm not going off-topic.

^^

Cykotitan and Limannen!
Good luck to you both :D
i go sleep now because
tomorrow i go to work :(

Regards
Own3D

Stop posting in this thread if you are just planning to say "RELEASE PLSSS"... if you know what I mean.

On topic, keep on working if is that your decision Limannen & Cykotitan! :)

hiho, one question about this serv v 0.8 how does demon oak work? ive tried everything but i cant get it work :p i bought the hallowed axe but i cant go past the tree also when i tped my self in hited the oak just some monster spawned and then it was over, ist supposed to be like this? or am i doing something wrong?

Well, I got some information.

Thanks to 'papari' here at OtLand, we got our own domain !
We will have our own site with info regarding RMP.

There will be a forum as well, so keep your anger and spamming there.

Currently, it's just a basic forum, I'm looking for templates atm, more details soon.

Code:
http://www.realmapproject.com
Real Map Project - Index

/Limannen

Well, I got some information.

Thanks to 'papari' here at OtLand, we got our own domain !
We will have our own site with info regarding RMP.

There will be a forum as well, so keep your anger and spamming there.

Currently, it's just a basic forum, I'm looking for templates atm, more details soon.

Code:
http://www.realmapproject.com
Real Map Project - Index

/Limannen

Congratulations, Indeed =)

Signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back