• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will seee.... belive me he wont realase it tomorow too,hes the best lier here :O ;)

Maybe you should read what he said. Its not guna be released today, he said the 8th. And even if he doesnt release it on the 8th you have no right to be angry at him because he and his team are doing their best to release this project with no problems.

How come when i open the server and try to login with AAC the server bugs and it closes..... It brings up that annoying Windows Error saying 'End Now'. :mad: Any help?
omfg.
Hi
TheForgottenServer.rar
Bye

It's quite simple:

-You download the zTracker
-Open the Ztracker and your Tibia Client
-Start a New Project in the zTracker and set the configuration to the required settings (Scan All Floors etc)
-Then log onto tibia and Start the zTracker :p it will start zTracking the map as you walk around.

-Once your done tracking you export the file as an .otbm file (in the "file" tab.

(You can also track tibiacams)
and your done! :)
You explained that as if the results (otbm) are always ideal.
Did you forget to mention possible tracking errors and distortions?

It's quite simple:

-You download the zTracker
-Open the Ztracker and your Tibia Client
-Start a New Project in the zTracker and set the configuration to the required settings (Scan All Floors etc)
-Then log onto tibia and Start the zTracker :p it will start zTracking the map as you walk around.

-Once your done tracking you export the file as an .otbm file (in the "file" tab.

(You can also track tibiacams)
and your done! :)

Where can I find a tracker? For 8.5 :)

Where can I find a tracker? For 8.5 :)

Go to otland.net, which is where you are right now, go to forum > tools and search for ztracker. very simple.
but I don't want you to waste your time searching now do i? so here you are buddy ZTracker - Hooked by Ormin v0.31.rar

Go to otland.net, which is where you are right now, go to forum > tools and search for ztracker. very simple.
but I don't want you to waste your time searching now do i? so here you are buddy ZTracker - Hooked by Ormin v0.31.rar

Thanks.. :p

When I started the tracker.. And walked around abit in thais (real tibia(, All the stats are still 0.. What shall i do :p?

Thanks i try that

Yeah it works ! But the tracker seem to be for 8.40 :S I want 8.50 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
finally, thank you guys for your hard work. i have to admit, this project has been the only project im looking forward to work with.
anyone blaming these guys for their slow progress is a monkey ass and should hang himself right now

again, thank you guys

well i think 0.9 will be with tons of new stuff cause its hard and already taken log for relese for V 0.9 i am sure it will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back