• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to otland.net, which is where you are right now, go to forum > tools and search for ztracker. very simple.
but I don't want you to waste your time searching now do i? so here you are buddy ZTracker - Hooked by Ormin v0.31.rar

Ain't That for 8.40? Cuz on rme it says i just can open it with 8.40

I said 8th, not 7th...so stop calling me a lier !

Btw,
Date of Birth
9th August, 1995 (13
)

Little Cykololan is about to be 14 years old !

(more info about the release soon)
/Limannen

I said 8th, not 7th...so stop calling me a lier !

Btw,

Little Cykololan is about to be 14 years old !

(more info about the release soon)
/Limannen

Keep up the good work, Limannen :) Yepz, you said 8th :eek: People obviously don't read the main "date" :)

Best of luck, looking forward to the release! ;)

Zer0xe

Today here is August 8th 11:12am GMT -06:00 Central Time.

When can I expect it? o_O?

so just be patient and wait for him to release if he says 8th it will be released today ^.^ lets sit down and sing "The Lions Sleeps Tonight" <3

Today here is August 8th 11:12am GMT -06:00 Central Time.

When can I expect it? o_O?

In 5~ Hours approx.

Please people, just be patience and do not sit here and reload this thread every second.

Zer0xe.

Current Time: 19:28 CEST

acording to that, like 4 hours left?

OMG Get a life, stop refreshing this site every 5 minutes. It will be released today maybe at 23:59 who knows?

i am patient for this map everyone since the lion king like HeyThereDelilah said xD

As of right now, what ACC maker works with this project? I tried getting Geisor v1 but it won't work...

well gentleman if you use v0.8 the gesior for it is located at otfans, I dont know the link here.
UNNAMED031aforTFS02

for v0.9 it is: gesior 0.3.1 fixed v1_2

google them here or @otfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back