• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real picture not another

Mera Mero

Guess Who?
Reaction score
The title says everything, post your real picture here for more fun
this is mine :)
bzs6x.jpg

Everyone post EXACTLY the same pose as her lol

Oh yes, how about my nice body @Evil Puncker

2yubkvs.jpg

Tips on how to achieve this pose.
  1. You must hold your phone with your fingertips, hide your palm behind the phone.
  2. Stick your ass out and chest forward, very important!! (I have no ass so this part is even more important)
  3. Do not smile, no matter what, and DO NOT look towards the camera lens, look at your phone.
  4. Other hand on hip, fingers facing forward and thumb towards your back and elbow back.

Last edited:
no phone so you get a semi old picture.. I got long hair but Otlands is not worthy for it so that shit is in the hat <3
jF1rkq5.jpg

Last edited:
i'm sorry m'lady u are beautiful soul im sry for saying that
my brother hacked my account
im truly nice guy

We should host a "Sexiest OTLander" competition!

Winner get free premium or smth :p

no phone so you get a semi old picture.. I got long hair but Otlands is not worthy for it so that shit is in the hat <3
jF1rkq5.jpg

Nice Bike!
What do they call those again.... That's the kind of bike that you do balancing and rail riding and stuff on right?

Maybe,
I was thinking of this:

Same kind of bike, I guess since I live in the city we use them like this.
Thats more like it :) and i live in the city as well there are local parks that have tracks and skate parks i go to.

Back