• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real picture not another

Thats more like it :) and i live in the city as well there are local parks that have tracks and skate parks i go to.

I don't like Parks or Tracks, I prefer to just ride around town and adventure to find "real world" things to do tricks off of.

I hate other people watch while I mess up all day :D

When other people are watching I end up not trying anything new or dangerous lol.

I don't like Parks or Tracks, I prefer to just ride around town and adventure to find "real world" things to do tricks off of.

I hate other people watch while I mess up all day :D

When other people are watching I end up not trying anything new or dangerous lol.
Lmfao thats the way i am lol even when i skateboarded i rather go street skating then parks.. but the bike parks are almost empty all the time down here maybe 1-5 people and they are usually chill and give advice and take advice and shit its all good tho

no phone so you get a semi old picture.. I got long hair but Otlands is not worthy for it so that shit is in the hat <3
jF1rkq5.jpg
look at this cutie

2much beautiful people here
yea but we didn't see you till now :p
:p hehe
2RliaKV.jpg
Fuck it here is a picture without a hat not a new picture old but i never changed lol!!
KmomA6d.jpg
good one :p for you
2much beautiful people here
yea but we didn't see you till now :p
Everyone post EXACTLY the same pose as her lol

Oh yes, how about my nice body @Evil Puncker

2yubkvs.jpg

Tips on how to achieve this pose.
  1. You must hold your phone with your fingertips, hide your palm behind the phone.
  2. Stick your ass out and chest forward, very important!! (I have no ass so this part is even more important)
  3. Do not smile, no matter what, and DO NOT look towards the camera lens, look at your phone.
  4. Other hand on hip, fingers facing forward and thumb towards your back and elbow back.
You are too thin :p
ROFL... this gotta be pretty funny
Weee.. lol! - alright im going to bed lol 4 AM
Sp42M61.jpg
i liked your bike :oops:
> Photo of today :p
i23lh3.jpg

Back