• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Roleplaying Server

~~~REFRESH~~~

Any fresh ideas, about roleplaying ots with small community?
Any roleplayers still here in 2017?

It would be still nice to play on ots with real roleplaying, even if its 2017 year, and Tibia is a little old!

Last edited:
I realize that may be not not in the spirit of this forum, but I would suggest Gothic Online xD This is multiplayer client for Gothic 2 + expansion pack NotR. It was stable few months ago for ~50 people to play and it had implemented some kind of script language. There were RolePlay servers with mechanism to support Role Play style gameplay.
This maybe is something for all of you. Gothic 2 is cheap and it is slightly prettier than Tibia and still doesn't require powerful NASA PC, so it should be more appealing.

Its true that everyone today play for pvp and be the highest level without enjoying the road to it, im working on development my ot to be more rpg each step and i dont get positive response from players, i did some custom quests and all is about: "You need to walk too much", "dont know where to go, tell me" even explore, if u have loe rpg rates like me its all "omg low exp, play rl instead" "hey bru increase skills its go slow" etc. Rpg is dead in tibia, anyways i will still growing my rpg server, if someone wish to check it, im always open for new ideas and get some support.
Cu in game adventurers!

If anyone is interested in RP'ing, I'd recommend Neverwinters Night, the first one to be precise, the 2nd isn't as good & the RP community is a lot more lay'd back and "New Age" to my liking.

It's an old game that you can purchase on GOG, but Bioware dropped support for the game a few years back so you could get a way with a not so legit version of the game.
I stopped playing NWN about a year ago, so I haven't been on recently, but I still know how it all works & how to set everything up, so if you're interested in it, just PM me & I'll help you in setting it up.

Back