• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia] My MS and RP Lifethread

ISICKFACE

Reaction score
Hello.

Just came back from a 5 or 6 year old hiatus. I don't really know why I started again, I guess because of I'm bored after coming home from Japan. Anyway I don't know if these topics are popular here but back in the days I used to have a similar topic at tibianordic.

So yeah, These are my chars and I'll be posting pics from them in this topic lol. Stay tuned. Also recieved 6 days of voucher today so I'll probably PG soon and get my MS to at least 100.
Even though this is a forum for OT's and stuff, I want to state that I am in no way using any cheat tool whatsoever. So yeah, there's that.

Lvl 53, RP. (Currently only afk skilling)
15rk4mp.jpg

Lvl 73 MS.
2w4xt91.jpg

My gear @ MS
206dm2v.jpg

Also have a set that unlike these are based on doing dmg (+magic level on the items) but it's in another DP and I'm not bothered to go and get it.
Anyway, I hope people like topics like these, if not I'll just stop using it lol. Anybody got any tips for me where to use my SD's and get as much exp as possible? (without blocker)

Also, do anyone know a site where I can upload pics without them getting taken down eventually? Thanks.

Last edited:
Activated a one day voucher and went to POI DL's for the first time. 40 min (Got 2 and a half levels and 1 magic level). Used 450 sds (made by myself, so I don't consider the waste THAT much in the end) Also I looted a spider silk from a GS on my way back lol.

Total loot: ~1k gp, dragon lord trophy, fire sword, wand of inferno, 2 dragon leathers and 3 blue sapphires.

2e52lo4.jpg

Did a Behe hunt with my brother after work, only Giant sword as loot but was fun and great exp (got 2 levels). So all in all lvl 73 - 78 on first day of voucher, pretty ok imo (after all I worked 8 hours as well so...)

Anyway, going to a festival over the weekend so won't play anything then, but I guess I'll upload as soon as I am playing :D

21chu6r.jpg

i love to see this kind of thread, keep up the good work! (was really cool when people used to do this kind of stuff, tons of screenshots of their tibialife)

I have to agree with @ksean , I really enjoy these types of threads. It's exciting to see screenshots of other players adventures!
It's also nice to see you don't use cheat tools. :)

Thanks for the response guys :D Anyway, leaving in a couple of hours but I used the last ~40 min of my voucher to hunt crystal spiders. Didn't get any loot though but atleast half a level. Also found out Mamma Longlegs was in town, so I killed her 3 times and got an achivement. Shit loot the 2 first times but last one was decent :)

286qyqd.jpg

Just did a Crystal spider/ice golem hunt for my task. 120k exp in 40 min (not too good but I mainly hunt these guys for the loot, which never disappoints).

6iu0ox.jpg

Supplies: 120 strong manas (about 10k)
Loot: 8,5 k pure cash, Glacier mask (2,1k @ AH), Spider silk (6k @ AH), Knight armor (4,5k @ AH), Knight legs (4,5k @ AH), Time ring x2 (400 gp), Crystal sword x2 (1k @ AH), Frosty heart x 10 (1500 gp @ AH).
Total loot in cash: ~ 28k gold

2qnw2h3.jpg

Going to kill the ice golem boss now, but I'll post pics of that when I have killed the crystal spider boss as well (need to kill 30 more).

Looking good there mate :) Keep it up!

Yeah, nibelor caves are great for profit. I did about 20-30 levels there from time to time during my way from 50 to 100 on my MS. I should still have some backpacks with loot in svargrond but im not playing real tibia atm. But it never disappoints, great place, unfortunately also great place for botters..

r85cvc.jpg

Shardhead. The loot wasn't that great but at least it's something.

On the way to Bloodweb (Crystal spider boss) there is a spawn of 2x crystal spiders. And the loot luck is real! Glacier mask and Knight legs from them.

29yjtpx.jpg

And the boss herself dropped pretty sweet loot as well :)

34gaq0x.jpg

Got about 30k gold in total, so I'm happy!

I did worker golems with my bro the other day. Shit loot but 600k/h (without voucher). I did a DL hunt today in Darashia. As always the loot there is horrible but I got half my level at least. Probably going to do Behemoth quest tonight.
2jdi33o.jpg

Did behe quest today :)

5owdoz.jpg

Also got lvl 82 at the new vampire cave in Edron. 200k exp/h at the first floor which is pretty nice. Haven't really gone to the last floor yet.

20a8awp.jpg

Thanks man :D

Boring pic, but 20 min hunt at vamp cave. Finally those fucker decided to reward me.

1zeaxrn.jpg

(And 2k gold in cash)

Oh yeah, I also went to the new hero cave and killed like 5 heroes. First hero - Crown helm :D

wjjrbq.jpg

Grim reaper hunt, 1kk/h exp.

Also my pally is almost dist 90 now. And my sorc is soon level 88, will try and get 90 today.

Back