• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia] My MS and RP Lifethread

Try soloing grims, it's fun and it's really good exp.
Ofc it's waste.. but the exp.
Needs a little bit of experience, energy walls and you're good to go.

Tack xD lirar inte du ngt?

Haven't been playing for some days, but I got 91 today at the new hero cave. No impressive loot but at least it's something

b7i79f.jpg

Nä inte rört tibia på länge xD Tänkte faktiskt testa en OT eller så.
Visste nt du lirade Tibia x) gz kör på flera bilder TACK

ahh, jo började nyss själv (1,5 månader sen typ) på dessa gubbarna :p asmkt nytt med som man aldrig hört talas om för man varit borta så länge xD

Tack :D Candia ^^

Level up
2wmjnmh.jpg

Shit loot, but Frost drags usually don't drop for me... Planning on taking 92-93 at Crystal spiders. Also still have a 5 day voucher but I don't know when to use it. I don't really have time to PG atm so I can't use it right now : p

Some pics from today. Activated a one day voucher, haven't been playing that much (just lost my happy hour) but before posting those pics: I got 280k today from a guy in ice witch temple for telling him that the ice witch boss spawned (zushuka or something like that).

x6eqly.jpg

nzf7l4.jpg

2r5chh5.png

280cyc.jpg

Also, got my house this morning. :D While it's mainly going to be used to sleep in, I still want people who walk past it to know there is a sorcerer living there ;D
6413rs.jpg

Was planing on taking 100 today, but I might be going to a party later so don't know how that's going to end... I guess we'll see lol

Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity :D
I started school and with that I also moved. So as of currently I have no time for Tibia. However, I am afk-skilling up my last 2 months of premium. When I get more time to play I'll start posting again. With me having no time I also decided to make a knight and get him from rook just to skill him (if I in the future for some reason want a knight lol).

For some reason img uploading doesn't work now so I'll write how my chars are atm lol

Sorc: lvl 103, ml 66, shielding 33
Pally: Lvl 53, dist 96, shielding 83
Sorc: Lvl 8, Sword fighting 69, shielding 62

No plans at all to come back atm, but I was bored and I might get bored again.

14se43d.png

Got a level with my knight at Dark Cathedral. Took about 10 minutes lol. I have 80/75 skills.

Back