• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia] My MS and RP Lifethread

So me and my brother started playing a bit again. Nothing too serious but we started a new server (he knows some guys there, so we'll be getting some starting equipment soon). I've been doing some small hunts at Ank city tomb and Larva cave so nothing out of the ordinary. This is how my char looks atm. I will keep you guys updated!
dhbccj.png

I use a Mac so can't use the real client :/ but it works fine eitherway.

I'm back!!!
Not sure for how long, but at least 1 month of premium time.

2vwcpe8.png

Any advice for hunting spots with profit is welcome! Frost drags never give me good loot :(
Is GS-island with task suitable for lvl 104 ms?

I'm back!!!
Not sure for how long, but at least 1 month of premium time.

2vwcpe8.png

Any advice for hunting spots with profit is welcome! Frost drags never give me good loot :(
Is GS-island with task suitable for lvl 104 ms?

soul eaters if u have access gfb them always profit

Thanks for the advice! Seems complicated to get there tho ;(

Did some hydras at hydra island, at least they profit sometimes!

ding 105

2mxqhl.png

Supplies: 200 manas (21k?)
Loot: 10,607 pure gp, royal helmet (29,6k*), warrior helmet (4,8k*), hydra eggx2 (600gp*), croc boots (800gp*), hydra headx4 (2k*).
Total loot in gp: 48,407 gp
Profit: 27,000gp~

14absyw.png

* = ah price on my serv.

do you guys having annoying br team on your server? xd i moved from calmera to aster to escape a br team that comes to ks on lvl 500+ just to run into another br team doing the same

Nope :p Candia is full of PL's and then mostly Swedes (like myself) I think.
Anyway from part of the profit I refilled my softboots so I'm making SD's now. Any advice on what to do with them? POI Dls?

Nope :p Candia is full of PL's and then mostly Swedes (like myself) I think.
Anyway from part of the profit I refilled my softboots so I'm making SD's now. Any advice on what to do with them? POI Dls?

dls, frost dragons, or if u watch ur hp oramond minos is the best

Cool! Thanks :) I got recommended "Mother of scarabs lair" at reddit and I tried it. Decent exp (320k/h, so almost same as hydra island) I stayed for about 30 minutes as I have some other IRL stuff to do.

I got 50% to lvl 106 now, but I'm going away for the weekend so probably won't play until next week.

Supplies: 120 gfbs (5k~), 43 manas (5k~)

Loot:
2ep5wnt.png

Terra hood (2,2k), scarab coin x9 (720 gp), scarab pincer x7 (1,5k) and minor jewelry sold at shop.
Total money spent: 10k
Total loot in GP: 13,3k
Profit: 3,3k

Exp earned: a bit over 100k probably.

The spawn was fun as hell and fun variation from the hydra spawn. At most I had 5 ancient scarabs attacking me which was pretty scary with all their slow. I was down at red a couple of times so my terra set probably saved my ass lmao.

Thanks for the comments guys :D
I would like to try out new places like Lizard, but I haven't made the quests yet :(

Sorry for no updates!! Haven't been playing but I just took lvl 106 because I had my day off.

20qfbrc.png

I used 200 avalanches and about 70 great manas @ hero cave in edron.
Had 400k exp/h which is the most I ever had since I came back. Will go back asap. Fun spawn and great loot. This game still gives me adrenaline after all these years lmao, at one point I had about 5 heroes on me. Was down on red a couple of times : p

My bank atm btw: 02:58 Ebenizer: You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 351753 gold.
Not much, but I get by at least.

Back