• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real tibia scenarios (training distro)

Benna

Reaction score
Hiyah!
I wonder if there is any distro that is equal to real tibia HP regain/Heals and attacks and such where it have real tibia scenarios, etc annih / inq / svar arenas / bosses and such for training before you do the actual quest/boss task on real tibia...

If there is none, maybe someone should do it? :)
Just a suggestion :)

Hiyah!
I wonder if there is any distro that is equal to real tibia HP regain/Heals and attacks and such where it have real tibia scenarios, etc annih / inq / svar arenas / bosses and such for training before you do the actual quest/boss task on real tibia...

If there is none, maybe someone should do it? :)
Just a suggestion :)

Such stuff are totally configurable...

Such stuff are totally configurable...
Hence my question, if you know any distro that i could use for this purpose let me know (wish to have as real as possible so latest version would be good also)

Hence my question, if you know any distro that i could use for this purpose let me know (wish to have as real as possible so latest version would be good also)

Oh, It depends exactly on this question, which version? since mechanics changed a lot due to cooldowns / hotkeys and so on...

Go for TFS 1.2 if you want this new game (not tibia anymore)....

If you want something oldschool, I'd suggest you to go for OTHire or Avesta.

Regeneration ticks can be found and modified in vocations.xml.

Oh, It depends exactly on this question, which version? since mechanics changed a lot due to cooldowns / hotkeys and so on...

Go for TFS 1.2 if you want this new game (not tibia anymore)....

If you want something oldschool, I'd suggest you to go for OTHire or Avesta.

Regeneration ticks can be found and modified in vocations.xml.
Can't find 1.2 version. Which distro is it?

Back