• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia Screenshots] Greyshade

Another gay came to my spawn and attacked me, I attacked back and he ended up stairjumping, then friends came and he got killed on 3 hits
also boting on a rls char on amera, and he's rl with the third highest there, so if someone comes to the spawn there I just msg xumus and they leaves within 1min :d

This guy who attacked me had a main char.. 70 ek. He killed me, and we killed his main char. Fucking pwnage. Will post ss's soon

Last edited:
sdjshajOWNED_7709.png

wuuhu, another funny thing.
A level 30 came to my spawn, asked me to leave.. I refused. A level 60 rp came and tried to kill me. I ran to DP and then logged to my rp and ran after the level 30 I lost him for awhile then he died by himself.
Nov 20 2009, 17:47:05 CET Died at Level 30 by a terror bird.

Another lol
19:08 Greishade [24]: Vuxes, I'd like to speak with you about a guild member of yours.
19:09 Vuxes [241]: hit me
19:09 Vuxes [241]: oh yes
19:09 Vuxes [241]: ur hunted
19:09 Vuxes [241]: u killed my noob char
19:10 Vuxes [241]: XD

I can't believe a nooby lvl 50 was the third highest of selena xD

Back